Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #1  
Must do this!!

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'2

Smile Starting ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

So I started going to the gym today. YEESS!! I feel so good about that. I'm @ 165...hope to lose between 8-10 lbs a month. I haven't been on for a while b/c I just feel so ashamed of myself. I was doing so well...I was able to work out at home and all, but moved to a 2nd floor and can't use my treadmill and stuff soooo back to the gym I go! I also started taking One A Day for Women's Active metabolism...made me feel so good and energized!! Just felt like sharing this with all...hoping I could lose about 20-30 lbs by May...I would be soooo happy!!
Also...any suggestions for toning saggy stomach? After having my son it's just...blah! That's the only word I can use!
Any other suggestions, tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated...I really need support on this. I feel deep inside that I can do this...
LiL PiXiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #2  
is determined!

S/C/G: 208/194.5/130

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back! What is your diet and exercise plan?
evoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #3  
Must do this!!

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

evoo....when I was doing good and lost weight I did 5 miles on my treadmill, I walked, jogged, ran whatever my body wanted to do...but if I walked I put it at the highest incline, if I jogged or ran I would lower the incline....anything to keep myself going. At the gym, I obviously will have more equipment available to me so I can do alot more. Today was my first day, took my son and he was crying the whole time at the daycare so it cut my work out short...but I did do elliptical for 30 mins and treadmill for 15. Plan to add more and get more into a rhythm...
Foodwise--Stop drinking soda (which I'm a huge soda addict) and just kind of watch what I eat. I can't tell myself I'm NOT going to eat a certain food, because then I just want it. So I kind of just watch myself and don't over do it. For example, today I had oatmeal for breakfast, morning snack was wheat crackers, lunch was a low sodium progresso chicken soup & pineapples to satisfy my sweet tooth, afternoon snack was a slim fast 100 cal bar and for dinner had a cup of rice with beans and lean meat. Drank 4-5 water of bottle throughout the day and after coming home from the gym had a strawberry banana smoothie...that's kind of what I follow when I want to lose weight. I wish I could be stricter with myself....but when I've tried I just end up overeating.
Hope I didn't write to much...just wanted you to have a good idea.
LiL PiXiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #4  

Height: 5'5"

you feel deep inside you can do this because you KNOW deep inside you WILL do this! ATTA GIRL!!!! like the tickers say..."keep going"!! :-)
shoeluver67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #5  
Freshly Hatched

S/C/G: 409/249/220

Wow, your diet's kinda meager! You shouldn't restrict yourself so badly, if you do you'll just end up binging on crappy food. Try to just substitute some of your "bad" foods with a better variety. You could put some low fat string cheese and apples into your snack category, or even put them into your meal rotations so you're not so hungry (You need calcium and fiber, it'll help food cravings and keep you strong!) Orange juice is sugar laden, but it's also loaded with calcium and potassium and you need those, it's okay to drink a glass of it early in the day. Toss some fruit into your oatmeal! Whole grains like brown rice and brown pasta is GREAT, don't be afraid of the pasta, if it's brown it's loaded with protein and fiber which'll fill you up and help you build muscle. Buy some vegetables and olive oil and stir fry! Vegetables are extremely low in calories and high in nutrients, so don't be afraid to use them!
Zimzim is offline   Reply With Quote