Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #61  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

183.8....2 days in a row at 183...whoopeee!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Goodmorning everyone!
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #63  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning!

Stayed away from the ball game food last night! Whew! Cuz I love that popcorn, but they put so much of that oil in it, Yikes!

My son's team won too!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #64  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Janelle: I feel your pain. My kids are in sports and boy, some of the food they have at the games are sooooo bad!!! But taste soooo good!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 230/225/170

Height: 5'9"

Still at 207 today. I feel like I have been cheating alot and just barely getting by. I'm not sure what happened to that gung-ho feeling, but I seem to be overrun with BALONEY.

BLONDE- Of course friendly!! You're doing great in getting the weight off. I need to get serious if I'm going to catch up with you.

EZ - YAY! Good going. I'm envious as I watch those #'s get smaller.

I am looking forward to a new month and a fresh start.
AnneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #66  
Jillian stole my abs!

We have one game left for sure, playoff game tomorrow night, my youngest son is the coach, (God I'm getting old). If they win we go on to a district game, if they win that, they go to state, any loss puts them out and done for the year.

It's his first year as a head coach. He was co head coach for the football team and I kept defensive stats, and he's the basketball head coach. Teaches science.

Anyway, the bb games have been good for me, the hub and I weren't going anywhere or doing anything, all of a sudden, having to put on some clothes besides the rags I wear to work for the veterinarian, was a wake up call, along with seeing all the other gals my age! OMG! I don't want to be round! It may be a shape, but not one I want to be!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #67  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM

Well as I mentioned this morning I am still at 183. something which is on my way DOWN! I was hoping to lose at least 10 by my birthday this Saturday from the first of the year and that is accomplished...now I have to hold it

Angie has BUNKO tonight so I was on my own for dinner. It is usually a night that I eat stuff she is not that keen on... bad stuff

I has a plan....Nathans hot dogs wrapped on a tortilla with onion and cheese baked in the oven and covered with chili...

I added up the calories....240 for the hot dog ~ 100 for the tortilla ~ 100 for the cheese ~ and about 100 for the chili....coming out to at least 540 per hot dog....

which means well over 1,300 calories considering I was going to have chips too!

Well I thought better of it....

I had 2 quesadillas with cheese, onions and pinto beans...approx. 700 calories total...no chips!

JANELLE ~ I remember those days! All my kids played year round sports..my son and daughter through college. My son teaches high school history and is the boys head coach for the track team.

ANNE ~ give me 1 week...just 1 week of NO CHEATING! and let's see what happens...

D ~ Those game days are hard...I KNOW!! I was a single dad and coach for many of them...key word....PLANNING!

BRAT ~ BE SELFISH!!!

TOOBIG ~ ANNIE ~ MINDY ~ BOBBLEFROG ~ MRSAUGIE ~ MARGIE ~ KAT ~ IRIS ~ SUPER J ~ PASSIONISTA and ALL I hope all is well...

gotta go TEAM....
Old 02-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #68  
Jillian stole my abs!

Thanks EZ! The boys played sports year round too.

Now, older of the twins is a state patrolman, carrier enforcement officer and SWAT sniper, the younger still fills in as a radiology technologist, but teaches high school science and coaches.

The most fun is going on SWAT training, and being the bad buy, while the good guys are trying to get you to let your hostages go and give up! What fun!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:13 AM   #69  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

EZ-WTG on food choices while not being watched. hehe
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #70  
Walking Off The Pounds

Thumbs up Tgit??

Thank God It's Thursday 'cause I'm off on Fridays!

OMGosh, I am so tired. We've had basketball tournament this week, Monday and Wednesday, driving not quite 1 1/2 hrs. each way, after almost a full week of trying to make-up snow games. Last night I rode with a friend and he took 2 hours to drive it, - I thought we would never get home! Plus Monday nite we stopped with the bus at Burger King so we were 11:30 getting home - too late for this ole gal, I'm NOT a night person. Needless to say my butt has been draggin' all week.

But now it's the weekend right? Well, no time to rest, I'm going to be just as busy or even busier, I traded my Monday nite waitressing shift for Friday nite so I could go to the tournament game and I think my boss wants me to start Saturday nites too PLUS I've already planned to clean my living room/hall carpet since my DD is going to be on a religious retreat w/school this weekend and out of the house and me - being the good daughter that I am, told my mom I would come up and clean her den and back porch carpets!!! Like I don't have enough to do already. . . I just don't know when I'm going to get it all done with carpet cleaning/work and then of course I have to play for church on Sunday morning - guess I won't be sleeping this weekend - I dunno. .ugggh, forgot I have a mammo scheduled for tomorrow too - what fun!

Weight - yuck - it's still there. . . I haven't been pigging out but I haven't been watching (or moving) much either, just don't know when I'm going to have time to add anything else to my schedule, I keep thinking 'when it gets warmer' but maybe it will slow down some now that basketball is over - of course only to be replaced by softball in about a month!

Hasn't been much activity on here, hope everyone is doing well. I'll keep lurking and keep my eye on ya!
Margie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #71  

Margie, yikes!!!

I am done complaining about being busy.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #72  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Don't want to talk about weight right now because nothing is really happening. I was 179.4 today and fearing the onset of TOM in a bout a week. Last month I gained 5 pounds, then lost 7 after. WHY??? I hate that my body does that.

DId a jackie Warner DVD yesterday, with 8 pound weights. Man they were heavy, not like my 5's. Tonight did old stanby, Cardio Max, plus some walking.

Gary- Good job. Man I wish I could do that. So the gym, huh??? Maybe if I find one not requiring a long term commitment. Then if it doesn't work, oh well. Then I could try the bodybugg thingy.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:15 AM   #73  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Didn't make 183 4 days in a row...dang! Up to 184 this morning...

must have been that incredible parmesan cheese burger I made last night...

it's not my fault...

be back with extra bologna this week-end...

Have a GREAT ONE TEAM!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:42 AM   #74  
Jillian stole my abs!

Good morning!

One more day of looking at those dang Valentine's Day cookies on the counter at work. Hope Doc takes them home over the weekend!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:48 AM   #75  

Bought husband candy bars at sams yesterday.