Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #16  
Almost there

S/C/G: 210/147/145

Height: 5'4"

I am just losing my back fat roll now. When I started, my roll was so big it drooped to touch the skin underneath (I could insert a finger and you couldn't see it!), and now all you can see is a slight indentation where the roll is faintly jutting out. I'm glad my back is so hard to see in a mirror, because the back fat is the worst part of me, I think.

I think the back is one of the hardest places to really target with exercise. Others have mentioned some exercises you can do, but I think the deciding factor will be your weight loss.
Kirjava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 215/202/145

Height: 5'5

My trainer has me doing a series of different exercises targeting certain areas every time I work out. I don't think I've lost significant weight (my first weigh-in is thursday!!! ) but my back roll is almost gone!! I think its the combo of cardio and strength training that has it almost gone..
wonderwoman88 is offline   Reply With Quote