Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #16  

Location: Charlotte, NC;--------------------------------------------> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=847659493

S/C/G: 237.6/232.6/150

Height: 5'6''

Oh wow! Love this calculator. The calories for me also seem high. The zig zagging though sounds perfect so you dont plateau. I am going to save this and show it to my doctor! thanks for sharing!
princesslisa88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/159/125

Height: 5'4"

I have been a Medifaster for awhile now and my weight loss has actually stopped for the past 6 weeks or so. My weight loss is always on the slow side, but I will take anything I can. I exercise 5 days a week, eat all my 5&1 meals, drink my water, etc. Everything that the plan wants us to do. I, unfortunately, must have a very messed up metabolism. My coach, owner of MF, has suggested that I Up 1 meal everyday. Since my loss is extremely slow, we have compromised on 1 extra meal for every 2 days of working out. In other words, on my second day of exercise, do an extra breakfast as I exercise in the morning. We are going to try to "trick" my metabolism. I hope this helps, cause believe me, I am really nervous about any weight gain, as I take a long time to loose it. I am going to try this for this week and then make a judgement call. I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS, cuz right now, I am so depressed and I know I shouldn't be.
Loves2Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I'm a natural zig-zagger, with my days varying between 1400 and 2100. 2100 is rare, however, and it's normally between 1600-1800, with the occasional low and high aberrations. I lose about 3lbs a week.
rachael is offline   Reply With Quote