Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 03:26 PM   #46  
Searching for Motivation

Hi everyone -

Here's my info for Fri and Sat:

Fri - 1) Did upper body and pilates (50 minutes)
2) Had 2.5 -3L of water
3) Had 1 pop
4 & 5) No breakfast, leftover chix casserole for lunch, ham and potato casserole for dinner, 2 mint oreos for dessert

Sat - 1) Did kickboxing (45 min)
2) Drank 2L of water
3) Drank 2 pops
4 & 5) Honey nut chex for breakfast, corn on cob (half piece) and chicken on a skewer (of 5 pieces chix, I had 2) and a bit of funnel cake for lunch, chinese for dinner and cake for dessert

Sat, we went to our local "corn fest" and that's where I got lunch - I did really well though considering all the really fattening foods they had there. I shared all my food with the girls and ended up not getting much for myself! Then we had my MIL's birthday celebration at her house where we ordered out Chinese. Not the best food choice but not really mine to make that day . Then we had b-day cake for dessert and I had a normal portion of that. Today's my day off from exercise and so far I've only had a pbj sandwich and 2 cheese crackers. We're going to have leftover chinese for dinner and then maybe some popcorn or something later.

I'm feeling really crappy now and sorta in a depression. I'll explain it all more tomorrow - right now I just don't feel like typing it all out. Both girls will be at school in the am and then I have a lunch date with my old boss so I probably won't post until later in the day. I hate not being able to get on here first thing anymore - it really kinda started my day off . With everyone here being so busy in the am now and me not even being an am person in the first place - this will just have to wait until I get a little more time for it. So sorry to be blowing you all off but I gotta get things prioritized so they work well for everyone. I hope you're all doing well - slow going lately it seems. Well, I know everyone's busy with school coming up - things will lighten up as the weeks go by - or will they? OK, I definitely rambling now.....I'll see y'all later
Old 08-25-2002, 05:51 PM   #47  
One day at a time.

Hi,

It really has been slow here!
Sassy, I'm sorry to hear that your down, and I wish you a speedy return in getting things together at home! I haven't done well over the past few days, first off, Friday I didn't exercise, nor did I get in even half of my water. Then Saturday I didn't exercise again, did a little better on the water, but didn't eat any veggies! And today still no exercise, only about 20 oz. of water and no veggies yet! I am cooking, so I'll make sure I have lot's of veggies!!! I'm about to go get a glass of water, and start on dinner! I'll TTYL!
Old 08-26-2002, 10:29 AM   #48  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Good Morning!

Sassy! I hope you get to feeling better soon!! I am sending you a hug via this post!

Mel - You and I have had about the same weekend! No exercise although I did get some veggies in last night. I have a good recipe for you with veggies! I made it last night! It WW. 5 points per serving! (OH Wait, that might be different with the changed in how fiber is handled, but it worked for me at 5 points)

Nacho Chicken

10 oz cooked chicken cubed
2 cups dry instant brown rice
16 oz frozen broccoli or spinach, cooked
1 can Campbells Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
1 can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup
1 can Ro*Tel Mexican style tomatoes

Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well. Bake 30 minutes at 375 in 9x13 baking pan. Makes 8 servings.

The cool part about this recipe, I have been using int since 1999 when I started WW. MY KIDS LOVE IT!! They will eat the veggies!And DH Loves it too! (If you have any left over, it is even BETTER the next day)

I had a busy weekend. We ended up getting DS's Hamster yesterday. His name is Stanley. (Yes after stanley on Disney's PlayHouse) Now we have to train him to be held. He is very shy. But cute!

OK - my goals for today

1) Treadmil 35-40 minutes
2) Drink 8-10 glasses of water
3) More veggies

TOM is a week late now and I am feeling it! Crampy, crabby and all the stuff that goes with it! I hate being irregular! At least I dont have the PMS headache - yet...

Ok.. I am off. I have to create a marketing brochure for my Pattern leaflet!

Hope all have a good day!
Old 08-26-2002, 11:00 AM   #49  
One day at a time.

Morning,

Well ladies today is day 1 of a new week so I'm determined to get it started off right! I still didn't get in any exercise yesterday, but I did have plenty of veggies last night, and water & crystal light!

Karen, I love that recipe, but Dh didn't like it because of the rice? So I'll have to make it when Dh isn't home, and then have leftovers for a few days. Have fun with Stanley, what kind of hamster is he? Ds has a teddy bear hamster (Fuzzy) and a bird, so it feels like wild kingdom around here! Dogs, cats, bird and hamster! Crazy huh?

OK for my new set of goals:

1. Drink 100 oz. of water per day (a gallon was too much!)
2. Exercise at least 45 minutes
3. stay in my point range
4. eat my 5 veggies and fruits a day

We were in and out so much this weekend that my house is a disaster area! So I'm going get started cleaning, TTYL
Old 08-26-2002, 02:36 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

That Nacho chicken sounds really good. Well happy to report that I lost another pound this week, so that's a total of 5 lbs so far. Yesterday was my stepdaughter's birthday party and I have to confess, I splurged. Things started out ok. I had some celery sticks with fat free dressing and some tostitos. Now that doesn't sound so bad, however my sister in law made this taco dip that is to die for but probably laden with calories and I gave in and had some. I only had a small piece of cake and no ice cream. I drank my water instead of soda so that was good. Then we ordered pizza for dinner and I ate 2 slices. But you know what, now that I'm used to eating healthier, I didn't feel so good by the time the day was over so maybe I learned my lesson. Oh well, back op today. I had a bowl of oatmeal with sliced apples for breakfast and 1 slice of pizza for lunch and I've already drank 80 oz of water. I did WATP 2 mile this morning and also took my daughter for a walk in her stroller to the post office(about 2 blocks away)Needless to say, I feel much better. Getting back on track feels so good.
Steph
Old 08-26-2002, 10:15 PM   #51  
Searching for Motivation

Hi - I'm gonna try to start a new thread....let's see if I can get everything right See ya there!
Closed Thread