Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 12:55 PM   #1  
baj

Angry Got up and did it!

Well instead of just saying just one more day this morning I set myself up last night. I got my gazelle out and set it up so that I would see first thing in the morning. I walk for 35 min. I usually do 45 but for the first day back in 2 weeks I figured that it was okay. I am looking forward to a busy day and a good day of eatting.
I admitted to my DH last night that I had not been so good lately

so that also gave me a good swift one.
Gonna drink alot of water...
what kind of foods does everybody eat--just out of curiosity--

Have a great day1
Old 08-08-2002, 03:27 PM   #2  
just me

Good for you! Good luck with your efforts.
Old 08-08-2002, 05:52 PM   #3  
Is it Friday yet?

Congrats and hello fellow Oregonian!

What kind of foods huh? Well, right now I'm in the process of fattening back up my foods. Sound confusing? I've discovered that the more completely NON-fat I went, the worse I've done weight loss wise. So, instead of fat free everything, I'm changing back to low fat on some things and full fat on some others. I figure moderation IS what I'm going for, so, time to exercise that. I'm back to full fat cheese, butter and some salad dressings. Instead of fat free cookies, ice cream and salad dressing, I've gone low fat.

My favorite "gotta have it in the house" foods are:
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches
Boca burgers (and sausages)
Any of the Light Done Right dressings
Campbell's Healthy Selections soups (split pea is GOOD!!!)

Best of luck to you!

Terri

p.s. - I just looked at your profile (trying to figure out where Toledo is) and noticed not only are you a fellow Oregonian, but a fellow Capricorn! I'm 1/4

Last edited by Punkinseed; 08-08-2002 at 05:54 PM.
Old 08-08-2002, 10:35 PM   #4  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 241/237/160

Baj - good for you!!!

I'm with Punkinseed. I now eat regular cheese, salad dressing, butter, even ice-cream IN MODERATION. I would rather have just a little bit of the real thing, than twice of much of that other "stuff".

Some staples in my "diet" that turn up quite often are string cheese, almonds, Dove dark chocolate squares (only 1 pt each and very rich and satisfying), fresh fruit and vegetables, frozen fruit smoothies made with soy milk or tofu, grilled salmon, cheerios, eggs.

Not all at once of course!

For about a week I ate for my afternoon snack 12 almonds, one ounce cheese, and a cup of bing cherries. I loved it, but I did get tired of it and cherries got scarce anyway.

Good luck and keep "just doin it"

Last edited by Karena; 08-08-2002 at 10:39 PM.
Closed Thread