Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #46  

I don't know where to see your youtube video, but I'm curious! I think we should get an army of fat chicks to go peck that person to near-death.

Mayness, I love xkcd!

PS - found it - your video is entertaining, and you look great on film! That little turd would be lucky if you gave him the time of day.

Last edited by Hyacinth; 11-19-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Hyacinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

I watched your video and it was totally awesome and clever. Keep them coming, you are good at it.
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:07 AM   #48  
<3

S/C/G: 218/215/135

Height: 5"7"

I don't know what it is about YouTube but it seems like people there are especially harsh. The fact is they are probably some 13 year getting a little to eager with a keyboard and the house to themselves. Regardless, anybody who says something like that knows nothing about dieting or what it's like to be overweight. I find forums like this full of knowledgeable people to much more insightful. But if you like blogging on youtube keep at it... and don't let those people get ya down.
Pennylane444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:05 AM   #49  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

You are seriously adorable! Don't let them get to you. You might be a bigger girl, but you are beautiful (I mean that). You have a lovely face, and you carry your weight well.
PinkFlamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:52 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

thank you so much!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:18 PM   #51  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I'm a WL YOUtuber too and I haven't had anyone stupid comment me yet. The WL community over there is AWESOME and you will find alot of people who are supportive. Don't let a troll get you down!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #52  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I don't usually post over here, so I hope it's ok. 2ndly, you're a gorgeous girl and you look young - maybe that's why you obviously haven't learned yet that people, for the most part, are a$$holes LOL Doubly so in the anonymous world of the internet. This person obviously had to make YOU feel bad in order to make themselves feel better. They deserve pity. What they don't deserve is an ounce of your tears, they don't deserve more than a "hmm what a jerk" thought from you. Forget them and move on. Maybe your blog will inspire someone that's lost.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:48 PM   #53  

im hoping so!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 162/158.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey, I just checked out your video. You are a cutie-patooty! And you don't look overweight at all, so I don't know what that tool was talking about. This is a brave thing that you are doing, so you just keep on keeping on and know that you are gorgeous inside and out!
jillianfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:50 AM   #55  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6.25''

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhrisuh View Post
So I've blogged ever since I started losing weight, and I've really liked it and think it helps me. Recently I was watching video blogs on youtube of people who were blogging about their weight loss journeys... so I guess I just thought it was a cool idea and thought I'd start one too.

So, I did. This was on Sunday. I uploaded one video then and another today. I was excited and have been checking for comments or messages or anything, and just now there was! It was a comment, and it said something I never, ever expected it to:

"lose some weight then *****. i can see you are very overweight"

I don't get it :[. How is it that my very first comment was something so rude and hurtful?? I had a few tears well up but I didn't let myself cry. I know I'm doing what I need to be doing. And I know I took that chance when I decided to put my videos on the internet. It just sucks :/

I don't know what to do. Do stop putting up the videos? Should I not let someone like that affect what I do? How do I deal with my bruised heart??? I just need your love chickies!

OMG What a hateful person. I hope karma catches up to them. Usually when people say something thoughtless like that, I turn it around on them with a few simple words that you are more than welcome to use...

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words,
Watch your words, for they become actions,
Watch your actions, for they become habits,
Watch your habits, for they become character,
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."
-unknown

Mean people suck.
170starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:40 AM   #56  
Because I Can

Height: 5'6"

omg! You totally look like Ashley Judd. GORGEOUS!
MelO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelO View Post
omg! You totally look like Ashley Judd. GORGEOUS!
thank you thank you!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:34 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowergirl68 View Post
They're just an internet troll.

They only want to get a rise out of you. I doubt they even think that, and are only looking for an argument. If you can delete it, I would.
I agree. They saw you had a weight loss blog/video and knew it would get to you if they said that. Don't even worry about it - block/delete him if you can.

~CGH~

P.S. - just watched the video - what the? You look amazing! You have a great camera presence - very relatable and I love your accent :-)

Last edited by choirgirlhotel; 12-31-2009 at 12:38 PM.
choirgirlhotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #59  

choirgirlhotel - THANK YOU! I didn't even know I had an accent . And i deleted the comment and havent had any further problems, so everyone was right!