Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #1  
I'm A Work In Progress!

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/170

Height: 5'4"

Default NSV today!

I am sooo excited! I went into today knowing that since it is my son's fourth birthday that I was going to celebrate with a diet coke, and a piece of peanut butter cookie.

Here's the exciting news. I didn't exercise last night. It was my first time in nearly two weeks that I have not exercised. So I gave my body a little break. Today, we went to a mall that is HUGE and has tons of kids activities (free, I might add). We had cookies from Great American Cookie Company, and I even had one to celebrate my son's birthday. I had a small diet coke, also. For lunch I had a foot long subway sandwich (no breakfast...woke up too late for breakfast). I am STILL under my target caloric intake for today (even after I made homemade pizza for dinner-I revised the recipe for hawaiian pizza to fit my calorie schedule). I am soooo excited!!! I also walked all day at the mall and played with the kids-so there's exercise, too! And, I'm going to walk my three miles later tonight also. I feel so good! Even when it's a day to celebrate-I now know that I can do that in a smart, healthy way!!
alyssamichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #2  
Fit by Spring Break!

S/C/G: 235/211/150

Height: 5'7"

Yes! That is awesome, I am so glad that you feel good about the decisions you made today AND met your goals. Isn't it awesome to know that family celebrations can be enjoyable even when you are trying to lose weight!!!
MathGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Fantastic!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Woohoo! And I think it's great when we realize weight loss doesn't mean total restriction. It's just being conscious of what you eat.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

It feels great to stay in control even when we have an excuse to stray! Congratulations!!!
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #6  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Love those I'm-in-control days!! Go you!!

Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote