Everyone Weigh in 10/23/09

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 192.5, down 1 pound from last week. Might not have had the loss had I not been so sick this week. My husband and I both have nasty colds (no fever, so not the flu, thank God) and missed work. I pretty much go into hibernation mode when I am sick, and managed an impressive 17 hour stint in bed yesterday, most of it asleep (some of it being "entertained" by an energetic kitten). I wonder how many calories are in Theraflu and Nyquil.
  • I weighed 222 today, so no loss this past week. I looked over my food journals and I see that I have not been eating breakfast, I need to drink more water and exercise more. I did meet my Halloween goal early and I hope to drop a pound of two before next weekend.
  • I lost a pound this week. I increased my exercise, although it was not everyday, I did do a couple long cardio sessions, an hour walk, plus a couple toning exercise videos ( those exercise videos left me sore). I did a poor job at tracking, need to work on that, but I did try to stay away from white four and sugar.

My weight loss really slowed. I'm not sure what happened, whether I'm normalizing, or not eating enough, or eating too much...
  • Down .6 for a total weight loss of 20.8. A disappointing loss, but I had a crazy week, so at least I lost!
  • Down 2.5 this week to 162.5 after a few weeks in a holding pattern due to some vacation travel so I'm completely psyched to be back on a losing streak!