Your Bologna Jig Is Up!

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • It's over TEAM

Power Chick JENNIFER has taken our fried bologna thread away....

too bad so sad

Guess she knew the jig was up...we were busted....or at least I was

I continually fail to lose the guaranteed 5 pounds that I promised all of us so many months ago....

I create my own baloney

Too many extra chips... pizza slices...beers....and....oh never mind....

OH for pete's sake GARY... SAY IT!!!

OK-OK.... cheese ...way too much cheese!

There it is...out in the open...way too much cheese in my life...

FRIDAY NIGHT SPLITS have even turned into a 70/30 with Angie...

what will I ever do?

HERE WE GO TEAM time to dump the baloney...ALL INVITED!
  • Haha..just say NO to the cheese!
  • I have tried that...but don't you know MEESH...cheese have no ears...
  • You got a lol out of me for real
  • I love me some cheese....
  • These are some of the most bizarre threads on the entire forum
  • Quote: These are some of the most bizarre threads on the entire forum
    Why thank-you
  • OK...I am taking the offensive approach today...

going to the sports bar in about an hour...was gonna have a pizza there since they are 2 for 1 on Saturdays...

but, after dropping off an i-pod at my sister's, I came home and had leftover fettuccine/tomato/basil pasta and cut up a couple of tomatoes....

and am not drinking any beer until I get there!

man it's hot...sure could use one!!

no-no Gary...grab that Gatorade!
  • Hang in there, you can do it
  • **Chants** GATORADE! GATORADE! GATORADE!
  • Gary
    STEP AWAY!!!!
  • CD come on!!! Those photos are making me drool! Looks like some good cheese!

I am going to treat myself to some wine tonight... because the bottle is already open and you know it needs to be finished - only stays good so long! But I'll try to stay away from the cheese. Even though it would go so well with my wine.
  • Quote: Gary
    STEP AWAY!!!!

• Quote: CD come on!!! Those photos are making me drool! Looks like some good cheese!

I am going to treat myself to some wine tonight... because the bottle is already open and you know it needs to be finished - only stays good so long! But I'll try to stay away from the cheese. Even though it would go so well with my wine.
    All things in moderation works for me. (It just doesn't seem to work for Gary)

I love a bit of red wine myself If you can't stay away from the cheese, how about a bit of Laughing Cow on some fresh vegetables with it - creamy, cheesy, and VLC.
  • Moderation is not in Gary's dictionary, I think. Come to think of it, I have the occasional problem with it myself. The occasion being whenever things I like to eat are around.
    Count me in, Gary!