Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #46  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

OMG how could I forget?!? She looked so amazing - I don't think I could ever knock that off but **** I could try

Oh and knee high boots - no chance in **** they are ever zipping up these days!
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #47  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I've got a few...lol.

Of course the wedding dress thing. My BF and I aren't engaged or anything, but we've been together over a year, closer to two actually...and I can definitely see myself with him. I don't want to get married till I'm out of college, so there's like another two or three years to go before I'd be okay with it...but I want to look HOT on my wedding day. I don't want to feel like I need a wedding dress with sleeves or straps. I WANT TO GO STRAPLESS! lol.

Oh...and I also want to be able to look good during the honeymoon

I've never been to a club of any kind...I'm too afraid of dancing. I don't want to be the fat girl on the dance floor that everybody stares at...I want to be the hot girl on the dance floor that everybody stares at. I'm afraid if right now...I were to dance like I want to dance, I'd be gross to look at. I want to be able to wear the sexy clothes women wear to clubs...and I want to be able to dance and look great and feel comfortable with myself.

I also want to be the hot teacher (i'm in school for Education)....lol. Pencil skirt and pretty blouse and heels and my hair done just right. I don't really know why..I just do.

I want to buy a string bikini and not look like a fool wearing it...a pretty pink one with white polka dots...OH or a zebra one. That'd be cool.

I want to walk around with my bf and have him feel like he wants to show me off. I want him to be proud to be able to say that I'm his.
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #48  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

This is probably unattainable, but my image is me in a couture cocktail dress, short, worn for fashion not just to be flattering (bc I will look so good I won't need my clothes to be flattering, lol), and bought regardless of price, if it's the perfect dress.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #49  
yoovie

"I don't want to be the fat girl on the dance floor that everybody stares at...I want to be the hot girl on the dance floor that everybody stares at."

LOVE IT!

"This is probably unattainable, but my image is me in a couture cocktail dress, short, worn for fashion not just to be flattering (bc I will look so good I won't need my clothes to be flattering, lol), and bought regardless of price, if it's the perfect dress."

definitely NOT unattainable - totally hot though. I cant wait to be able to invest in my closet and not have to worry about covering a range of sizes. I want to walk into a stunning store in SoHo and just grab the sample size in front and walk straight to the fitting room with the dazzling lights and prance around in front of the mirror instead of waiting til everyone else has left the room to see if I can get the zipper up!!! RAWR!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 380/380/198

Height: 6'3

I always think of myself as toned and able to finally wear no shirt at the beach and not want to stab myself and just die lol. It will be nice to in the summer wear just shorts and a wife beater and be comfortable. Buying cloths right off the rack without the trouble of them not having my size.
Nate0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

My favorite mental image is me rocking some hot lingerie for DH.

I also want to have a closet full of clothes that fit, not just sweatpants and a few clothes in different sizes in case my weight changes.
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:43 PM   #52  
Don't Give Up

S/C/G: 235/182.4/?

Height: 5'4

Smile Super Healthy Me! ???WHAT???

I want to be super healthy. I've changed my diet & I exercise but I want my body to reflect those changes. Of course in time it will but...like most people I want to show off the results now.

I imagene myself as a very fit person who can hike mountains on the weekend, play sports, and is in really great shape.

I want to lose weight to be healthier for my husband, to get to wear a super sexy Halloween costume, go on a shopping spree, get laser hair removal , and be great looking when we go to Hawaii to renew our wedding vows...hopefully next year!!!

My end of the year goal is 155 pounds!!! I've got to really work to make this!!!
SweetTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #53  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

My favourite image is of me in really nice lingerie, sexually confident and not needing lights off/certain positions. Gugh.

I also love the idea of being able to wear jeans and knee high boots, with a cream coloured coat and a woollen hat, a bit like this:

Aah. Soon.
georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Mine is walking along the beach looking good (not swimsuit model perfect or anything - just well within the reasonable range ) in a bathing suit and sarong, not feeling self-conscious at all.
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote