Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #31  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

I had a guy give me his number on a train because he felt 'overwhelmingly attracted' to me. I haven't been overwhemingly attractive to anyone in years! ^_^
georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 205/172/125

Height: 5'1

I've been getting lots of compliments lately about how "skinny" I am.

At the store the other day, I had a turquoise sweater in my cart. A woman shopping there commented about how pretty the color was. I told her it was on sale for $10.00. Then she said, "Yeah but you are teeny-tiny...I'm sure they don't have it in my size". Me??? Teeny-tiny??? Say what???? I haven't been called that, like ever. It made me think, maybe I'm looking smaller than I realize.

Also, I unfortunately had to attend a funeral this week. I saw many people I haven't seen in quite awhile. The comments were non-stop about how skinny I looked. Many questions about what I was doing to lose weight, etc. Then my mother-in-law told me that the weight loss is making me look really young too. Wow, that is a nice side-effect I guess!
kellost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 255/208/160

Height: 5'9"

At church this morning a sweet older friend said you look so pretty! Made my day!
DanaLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

About 2 weeks ago my sister and I had went to go and meet my uncle somewhere and I walked out of my car towards him and he said "wow looking good!" (I am not used to that especialy standing next to my sister who always gets the compliments I looked around confused bcuz I was wearn work clothes lol I was like oh ur talking to me?!?! and today I walked back into the room a co worker was in and she said "ur losing weight!" I was like "yeah I lost 34 pounds" and she said "dam ur lucky! you can tell a lot especialy since your wearn white and white doesn't hide everything"
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I was babysitting my 20-month old niece today, and she was sitting on my lap, and she looked at me and hugged me and then kissed me and then said "I love you."
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote