Do you live near Vegas or Sedona?

• If you do I would sure love ideas for places to eat that are healthy.

I know we will have a couple of nights that we will splurge (one night we have reservations at the place at the top of the stratosphere) but I would love some suggestions for lunch and or dinner places that have good salad bars, vegan places or places with nice fish selections?

Any ideas?
  • Have you looked at Happy cow?
    http://www.happycow.net/
  • Check out Chin Chin at NYNY. It's a Chinese restaurant that offers most of their dishes with tofu instead of meat. When we go to Vegas we usually go there a couple of times. The food is very good.

When we go in December we're going to try out this place which is at Caesars Palace.

A friend of ours went here in Sedona and recommended it highly. He's not vegetarian, so you know it's got to be good.

And Happy Cow will give you lots more ideas.

Have a great trip!
  • Quote: Check out Chin Chin at NYNY. It's a Chinese restaurant that offers most of their dishes with tofu instead of meat. When we go to Vegas we usually go there a couple of times. The food is very good.

When we go in December we're going to try out this place which is at Caesars Palace.

A friend of ours went here in Sedona and recommended it highly. He's not vegetarian, so you know it's got to be good.

And Happy Cow will give you lots more ideas.

Have a great trip!
    I loved Chin Chin when I was in Vegas a month ago. They're very accommodating with switching meat for tofu and even different kinds of meat (we got chicken instead of pork and shrimp in the noodles). Definitely try that one.

Didn't try too many other restaurants. Since it was just Mr. Sunni and me, we would eat at the buffets and once at Earl of Sandwich (they make a kILLER mediterranean wrap, if you're interested).

Have a great trip!!
  • Thank you!
    I am a bit nervous about Vegas. It's so over the top and I REALLY want to stay on track. I AM planning lots and lots of walking though.

Appreciate it.