30 day shred

• does anyone know where i can get this dvd? i cant do the instant download b/c my laptop screen is only 12 inches. do any stores carry it?
  • Have you tried Target? That's where I bought mine.
  • Target and Sam Goody I know have it for sure! I got mine off of Amazon
  • If your computer can burn DVDs, you can download it through exerciseTV and burn it to a DVD. Although I guess if you don't have any blank DVDs sitting around, you'd have to go out to the store anyway, and it wouldn't actually be faster at all. But it's another option if you have trouble finding it and don't want to buy it online and wait for it.
  • Quote: does anyone know where i can get this dvd? i cant do the instant download b/c my laptop screen is only 12 inches. do any stores carry it?
    I just got it from Amazon. New/used copy for 7.99. GREAT workout btw.They have all of her dvd's on the cheap, check it out. www.amazon.com.
  • yeah, i got mine from amazon, too. usually before buying a workout video I try to borrow it on netflix, which is a nice way to try it out before spending the $ on a purchase. happy shredding!
  • They also have it on Comcast on demand... it always says it's going to expire on a certain date but it seems to renew every time...
  • If you want t try it before you buy it you can do levels 1 and 2 on exercise on demand.

but almost wal-mart and target sale the dvd.
  • I got mine at Walmart.