3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Daily food & exercise confessions #2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
Lose the holiday lbs!
 
Echo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,640

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Smile Daily food & exercise confessions #2

Please join me in positing your daily food and exercise confessions!
__________________
mini-goal to go below 161lbs
next goal to break into the 150s
Echo is offline  
Old 09-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Here we go again...
 
Sunnigummi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,206

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Default

I'll be the second to inaugarate the new thread. Woohoo to us for finishing an old one! Good for us!

Echo - A 4 lb loss, good job!! That's really amazing, keep going!

Angela - Water weight, pfffft! I always get that too. I know it's water weight cause all my major muscles are sore. Just think though, in another couple of days, you'll have a whoosh!! Hang in there, we're all rooting for you!

My weigh-in was slightly successful, I lost a lb since last weigh-in. Kinda lame, actually. I'm hoping a lot of it is water weight from yesterday's mountain trek. Oh well, my eating is a lot better today (so far). I'm finding it difficult/slower now that I've hit 160. I dropped pretty quickly from 172 to 160 (with a few blips, but definitely quicker once I got serious with my diet), but now I find myself getting impatient when I see a drop of 0.1 or 0.2 lbs (or less). Sigh. I need to be more patient but it's so hard when you've controlled your food intake and forced yourself to go exercise, you know? Blah.

Here's the rundown:

Breffix - 1 cup skim milk + 1 tbsp cocoa powder, instant Oatmeal (255 cals)

Snack - 2 slices multigrain bread (110 cals), one with 1 tsp walnut butter (34 cals) and the other with 2 tbsp homemade guacamole (32 cals)

I was REALLY excited that I was able to control myself to one tsp of walnut butter even though it's insanely delicious.

Lunch - 1 cup cooked white rice (200), 1/2 cup plain NF yogurt (65 cals), 1/3 serving of curried, spiced potatoes (225 cals), roasted okra & onions (104 cals)

Dessert - 2 pieces baklava (200 cals)

So far today: 1225 cals, meaning I have 375 - 575 cals to play with for tonight's dinner + snack. I'm definitely going to have a bowl of grapes, so I guess I'm left with 375 cals for dinner. Hmm...need to decide what that's going to be...

Edit: I totally veered off the straight n' narrow around 5 PM. We went to play tennis for 30 mins and geez. I got hungry. I had a finger lick of walnut butter (I swear!), peanuts (sigh, probably 1 oz, 160 cals) and dinner (noodles and veggies). Boo to me. This is why I like to sit around at home and NOT exercise. It makes me retain water and eat. Stupid exercise. *sulks in the corner*

Well anyway, good luck to everyone weighing in on the Biggest Loser Challenge! I weighed in today so if I see a lower weight tomorrow, I guess I could change mine to account for it, but I have a feeling it will go up. Haha. Whateva, tomorrow's another day!

Exercise - maybe tennis or a walk.
__________________



Last edited by Sunnigummi : 09-20-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Sunnigummi is offline  
Old 09-20-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Cape Breton Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Posts: 649

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default

Well.. I must say I am proud of me! lol and thanking God for the strength to see it through.. I finished all three workouts.. and i feel incredible! yet tired.. lol I even made a 10.5cup batch of homemade chicken noodle soup.. (155.2 calories per cup) and it is full of chicken, onions, carrots and corn(gluten free) pasta mmm so good! lol

Hydra, you are doing so awesome with your eating plans.. way to go girl! Keep it up!
Echo & Sunni .. I think both of you are incredible with your papers... you both are so strong and determined..if you guys can do that.. there is no way you can't kick it with this weight loss.. I have every confidence in you.. and Echo good luck next week!!!

Good Luck to all of you who are partaking int he Biggest Loser Challenge here... Go Reds.. right Sunni? O and btw way to go on that hike yesterday!! holy kickin butt girly... haha Good Luck Echo to you n the Blue Team.. I hope everyone on both teams are kicking it... I am surprised not to see next weeks challenge up yet..for both teams... I would like to know so that I can prepare for my week lol

K so here is my day...

Breakfast - 2 egg whites, 1whole lrg. egg, 1 piece of multigrain bread, and yogurt

Morning Snack - 15g. whole natural almonds, 8 crispy mini rice cakes

Lunch - Grilled Cheese on multigrain bread and 16 oven baked crinkle cut fries

Afternoon Snack - 8 crispy mini rice cakes and a cheese string

Supper - 2 cups of homemade chicken noodle soup

Drank water ALL DAY.. lost count but close to 14cups.. lol if I am retaining I want it flushed for tomorrow morning lol haha

K ladies I hope you al have a great night and great day tomorrow.. may God bless
__________________
Angela
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick : 09-20-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Cape Breton Chick is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 05:35 AM   #4
Onederland - Gotcha
 
Hydra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA - Ohio
Posts: 462

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

Default

yesterday was:

coffee with creamer
water
banana

herbal iced tea
water
2 cups homemade crab and veggie pasta salad...this turned out good using gluten free pasta and reduced fat ranch dressing and lots of basil and garlic

herbal iced tea
water
1 cup of strawberries
1/3 cup tuna salad on two slices gluten free bread

6 oz lite strawberry yogurt
2 large dill pickles
water
herbal iced tea

I stayed well under my 1,500 calories for the day. I did not do any exercise except cleaning the apartment.
__________________


One broccoli for each ten pounds lost! And One Belly Dancer for Goal and Maintaining!!
Hydra is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 05:43 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1

Default

Breakfast: Two eggs, a cup of milk
Lunch: rice, beef, vegetables
Dinner: noodles apple
Supper: a glass of milk
LOVE is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 07:34 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 902

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Default

Ahhh... I need a thread like this, I'll definitely jump in on it

I didn't weigh myself this morning. It's been bouncing around the place like a yo-yo and that coupled with an overwhelming urge to eat anything remotely sweet makes me think Aunt Flo is about to hit town :P Fun!

I've been pretty happy with the day though -

Breakfast - 60gm Special K with 150gm low-fat yoghurt
Snack - 4 x corn thins with light peanut butter
Lunch - Salad (cucumber, tomato and capsicum with tuna and balsamic vinegar for dressing)
Snack - 1 x apple
Dinner - Barramundi fillet, grilled with morrocan spice serve with smashed cauliflower and broadbeans, peas and sugar snap peas tossed with low-fat feta.
Snack - 2 x wholegrain digestive biscuits.

I also had a couple pieces shaved ham and 5 garlic & chilli stuffed olives on getting home from training (starving lol)

Exercise - ran 5kms (about 3 miles) and then had a 2 hour dragonboat training session (half hour land based strength and conditioning, 1.5hrs on water paddling).
__________________
Height: 5'7
SW: 80kgs/176pds
CW: 65kgs/143pds
GW:63kgs/138pds
Lyria is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #7
Here we go again...
 
Sunnigummi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,206

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
Well.. I must say I am proud of me! lol and thanking God for the strength to see it through.. I finished all three workouts.. and i feel incredible! yet tired.. lol I even made a 10.5cup batch of homemade chicken noodle soup.. (155.2 calories per cup) and it is full of chicken, onions, carrots and corn(gluten free) pasta mmm so good! lol

Hydra, you are doing so awesome with your eating plans.. way to go girl! Keep it up!
Echo & Sunni .. I think both of you are incredible with your papers... you both are so strong and determined..if you guys can do that.. there is no way you can't kick it with this weight loss.. I have every confidence in you.. and Echo good luck next week!!!

Good Luck to all of you who are partaking int he Biggest Loser Challenge here... Go Reds.. right Sunni? O and btw way to go on that hike yesterday!! holy kickin butt girly... haha Good Luck Echo to you n the Blue Team.. I hope everyone on both teams are kicking it... I am surprised not to see next weeks challenge up yet..for both teams... I would like to know so that I can prepare for my week lol

K so here is my day...

Breakfast - 2 egg whites, 1whole lrg. egg, 1 piece of multigrain bread, and yogurt

Morning Snack - 15g. whole natural almonds, 8 crispy mini rice cakes

Lunch - Grilled Cheese on multigrain bread and 16 oven baked crinkle cut fries

Afternoon Snack - 8 crispy mini rice cakes and a cheese string

Supper - 2 cups of homemade chicken noodle soup

Drank water ALL DAY.. lost count but close to 14cups.. lol if I am retaining I want it flushed for tomorrow morning lol haha

K ladies I hope you al have a great night and great day tomorrow.. may God bless
THREE workouts? Wow! I'm impressed! You keep this up and you'll be a skinny little thing in no time! Good job! Yeah, I drank a lot of water yesterday too. I have some days where I'm just SO thirsty and other days where I have to force myself to get my bottle or 2 of water down. I paid for it by peeing every 2 hours, haha. Didn't make the weight drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyria View Post
Ahhh... I need a thread like this, I'll definitely jump in on it

I didn't weigh myself this morning. It's been bouncing around the place like a yo-yo and that coupled with an overwhelming urge to eat anything remotely sweet makes me think Aunt Flo is about to hit town :P Fun!

I've been pretty happy with the day though -

Breakfast - 60gm Special K with 150gm low-fat yoghurt
Snack - 4 x corn thins with light peanut butter
Lunch - Salad (cucumber, tomato and capsicum with tuna and balsamic vinegar for dressing)
Snack - 1 x apple
Dinner - Barramundi fillet, grilled with morrocan spice serve with smashed cauliflower and broadbeans, peas and sugar snap peas tossed with low-fat feta.
Snack - 2 x wholegrain digestive biscuits.

I also had a couple pieces shaved ham and 5 garlic & chilli stuffed olives on getting home from training (starving lol)

Exercise - ran 5kms (about 3 miles) and then had a 2 hour dragonboat training session (half hour land based strength and conditioning, 1.5hrs on water paddling).
All I have to say is, YUM! Please invite me over for dinner!

Confessions:

Breffix - Oatmeal, skim milk w/ cocoa powder (185 cals)

Snack - banana (100 cals)
2 slices multigrain bread, 1 with 1 tsp walnut butter and the second one with guacamole (220)

Lunch - 2 rotis (200 cals), leftover potatoes (225 cals)

Snack - 1 popcorn bag (100 cals)
1/4 cup raisins (130 cals)
1 slice multigrain bread + 1 tsp walnut butter (178 cals)

Dinner - Still don't know. Probably chickpea curry. It's easy.

Forgot to add exercise - going for a walk in a little bit. It's SO gorgeous outside! Sunny and cool weather, my kind of morning. Hehe. UPDATE: Argh, didn't go for a walk, I was just so tired from getting little sleep the past week. Sigh. I have to do SOME exercise though.
__________________



Last edited by Sunnigummi : 09-21-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Sunnigummi is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Lose the holiday lbs!
 
Echo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,640

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Default

Hey you girls!! glad you all made it over here!!

Angela! thank you so much for the lovely things you said in your other post! I completely agree with you!! and well done on doing so well this past month! I feel exactly the same way that you girls have helped so much couldnt have done it without ya'll support


Sunni ! love the new avator. is that Shakira! look at those abs! hehe awesome.

Quote:
Sunni =
Echo - A 4 lb loss, good job!! That's really amazing, keep going!
Thanks so much!! :-)

and congrats on getting into the 150s!! way to go!

Sunni dont worry about eating more after exercise.
i read this really interesting article. have a looksy!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6712923.stm

no matter - exercise in the long run will be beneficial to you!!


here's a run down of the article from another blog:

Quote:
Exercise After Eating Can Be Beneficial

by Heather Long |http://fitness.families.com/blog/exe...-be-beneficial

05 Jun 2007 07:30 PM

If you exercise after you eat, you might be doing yourself a favor and lose more weight than if you eat after you workout
. The Surrey University and Imperial College London researchers have just published a study in the Journal of Endocrinology. Participants in the study cycled for an hour at about 65% of their maximum heart rate after they ate a meal.

How Does This Work?

Participants usually waited an hour after their meal before exercising. The interesting portion of the study details that even those participants who were exercising ate more than normal. According to the scientists who ran the study, exercising after eating promotes weight loss because it boosts hormones that suppress appetite.

How does this help if the participants already ate? Well, that appetitite suppression carried over to the next meal. Fewer calories were converted to fat because the participants were burning more in their exercise program.

Granted, this study utilized only a few people. There were just 12 volunteers. They all ate the same breakfast. An hour after breakfast, 6 of them worked out for an hour on their exercise bikes. The other 6 sat quietly. They were then given another hour to break before being allowed to eat as much as they wanted.

It should hardly be surprising that the 6 who worked out burned more calories on average than those who sat idle. During their after exercise meal, those who worked out ate more. But according to the tests, they actually took in fewer calories than their idle counterparts.

What Impact Does This Study Have?

Well at the moment, more studies will likely need to happen. But one of the things we've always believed is that if you exercise a lot and eat too much, that one will cancel out the other. Increasing your exercise however, also increases how many calories you burn on average, so even if you eat more - you're still taking in less.
__________________
mini-goal to go below 161lbs
next goal to break into the 150s

Last edited by Echo : 09-21-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Echo is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #9
Lose the holiday lbs!
 
Echo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,640

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"][color="Indigo"]Well.. I must say I am proud of me! lol and thanking God for the strength to see it through.. I finished all three workouts.. and i feel incredible! yet tired.. lol I even made a 10.5cup batch of homemade chicken noodle soup.. (155.2 calories per cup) and it is full of chicken, onions, carrots and corn(gluten free) pasta mmm so good! lol

Hydra, you are doing so awesome with your eating plans.. way to go girl! Keep it up!
Echo & Sunni .. I think both of you are incredible with your papers... you both are so strong and determined..if you guys can do that.. there is no way you can't kick it with this weight loss.. I have every confidence in you.. and Echo good luck next week!!!

Good Luck Echo to you n the Blue Team[/b].. I hope everyone on both teams are kicking it... I am surprised not to see next weeks challenge up yet..for both teams... I would like to know so that I can prepare for my week lol
wow 3 workouts!! now that's what i call a LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!! good for you!! well done

aww thanks Angela!! good luck to you and Sunni aswell!! i'm rooting for you girls on the red team ! hehe

yah me too im excited to see what the new challenge is! hehe

Thanks so much Angela for the kind words regarding my exam and papers. I really appreciate it! and the positive encouragment with the weight loss!! you're such a sweetie!
__________________
mini-goal to go below 161lbs
next goal to break into the 150s
Echo is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #10
Lose the holiday lbs!
 
Echo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,640

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Default

Way to go Hydra! well done on the 20lbs lost i see your two

welcome LOVE

Lyria! thanks so much!! glad to have you join us! LOL at Aunt Flo. i just got it haha. i like that.

wow 3 miles thats amazing!!! i wish i could run that long. i can only run for 1 minute at a time at the moment. i'm doing the c25k im on week 1 at the moment.
__________________
mini-goal to go below 161lbs
next goal to break into the 150s
Echo is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #11
Here we go again...
 
Sunnigummi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,206

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Default

Echo - nice article (I read the summary, will read the original in a few)! It makes sense, but my personal experience makes me think otherwise. Earlier this year (Jan, I think) I signed up for 3 exercise classes at my uni to help me with the stress and to shed a few lbs. I went religiously for 6-7 weeks (they were 9 week classes), but I ate like a piggy because they were high-intensity classes. I ended up not only NOT losing any weight, I gained some too. That's how I got to 172. I don't know how much of that was muscle or if any of it was muscle... You know, I don't really know WHAT the exercisers ate. It would be nice to see if they were offered junk food and healthy food and opted to eat healthy food because they exercised and that generally makes people choose healthier. Just a thought...and a ramble.

That's not Shakira, that's me! Just kidding, it is Shakira. She has an AWESOME bod. She is the only celebrity body that I aspire to have. I think curves on a woman are definitely more attractive and I find most female celebs looking manly with no curves to speak of. So yeah, she's my idol. I'm always tempted to take belly dancing classes, but I always chicken out at the last minute. Haha.
__________________


Sunnigummi is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #12
Lose the holiday lbs!
 
Echo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,640

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Default

Today's confession: (will EDIT it at the end of the day).
so far:

Breakfast:

scrambled mushroom eggs on 1 piece of toast (granary multi-seeded bread



batch:
4 eggs 256g: 349 calories approx
butter 4g: 30 calories
1 large onion ~130g: 76 calories
1 tablespoon olive oil: 119 calories
mushrooms - 150g: 20 calories.
(1 teaspoon of salt, pinch of papika , pinch of nutmed, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper - adjust all according to taste, add more or less).

fry the onions on low heat, about 8-10 minutes until soft.
add mushrooms , add seasonings, beat the eggs seperately, add to the frying mix and scramble.
serve on toast. with a little bit of ketchup
(recipe from my cookery book Pol Martin).

total calories for batch = 540 g - 594 calorie.


I ate a serving of 86g (95 calories) on a piece of granary bread multigrain seeded toast (120 calories) with 1 tablespoon of ketchup (16 calories) = total calories = 231 calories

dessert - 10 g of cookie crisp cereal (38 calories) 100ml (1/3cup) semi skimmed milk (49 calories) - total calories = 87 calories

piece of extra gum. 5 calories

Total calories for breakfast = 323 calories.

===

lunch:
60g scrambled mushroom eggs (66 calories) 1/2 toast (60 calories) 1 bite of fried paratha (~30 calories)
organic low fat peach yoghurt :140g - 130 calories.

total calories for lunch >> 286 calories.

snack - piece of gum >> 5 calories water with benefiber >> 7 calories

dinner:
1 cup of rice - 258 calories. yoghurt - 154 calories. salad -50 calories. chicken curry -100 calories. chicken pieces - 200 calories.
dessert - rice pudding - 301 calories
sprite - 100 calories.
gum - 5 calories.
total calories for dinner >> 1168 (haha i have no idea really, just approximate).

no time to exercise today, as was busy studying. so did random exercises throughout the day.
total calories from random exercise - 320 calories

total calories eaten today = 1789 calories.
extra calories burned (random exercise) = 320.
calorie deficient = 531. (=0.15 lbs)

__________________
mini-goal to go below 161lbs
next goal to break into the 150s

Last edited by Echo : 09-21-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Echo is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #13
Lose the holiday lbs!
 
Echo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,640

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnigummi View Post
Echo - nice article (I read the summary, will read the original in a few)! It makes sense, but my personal experience makes me think otherwise. Earlier this year (Jan, I think) I signed up for 3 exercise classes at my uni to help me with the stress and to shed a few lbs. I went religiously for 6-7 weeks (they were 9 week classes), but I ate like a piggy because they were high-intensity classes. I ended up not only NOT losing any weight, I gained some too. That's how I got to 172. I don't know how much of that was muscle or if any of it was muscle... You know, I don't really know WHAT the exercisers ate. It would be nice to see if they were offered junk food and healthy food and opted to eat healthy food because they exercised and that generally makes people choose healthier. Just a thought...and a ramble.

That's not Shakira, that's me! Just kidding, it is Shakira. She has an AWESOME bod. She is the only celebrity body that I aspire to have. I think curves on a woman are definitely more attractive and I find most female celebs looking manly with no curves to speak of. So yeah, she's my idol. I'm always tempted to take belly dancing classes, but I always chicken out at the last minute. Haha.
i do agree with you, exercising doesnt mean you end up eating junk food, yah than you will gain weight.

lol thats a good idea to have an image of what you want to look like! you will get there. i have a great feeling. you're on a roll!!
__________________
mini-goal to go below 161lbs
next goal to break into the 150s
Echo is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #14
Here we go again...
 
Sunnigummi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,206

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Default

For some reason, I've been inexplicably hungry today. What the heck. I've been snacking on good food (except for the popcorn) too. In any case, I'm so proud of myself. I finished writing up my paper and yesterday my hubby helped me with the images that I still had to prep so that's done too. All that's left are the figure legends and then I'm submitting it and hopefully it gets accepted because truthfully I never want to see it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
lol thats a good idea to have an image of what you want to look like! you will get there. i have a great feeling. you're on a roll!!
Thanks Echo! You're so sweet.
__________________


Sunnigummi is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Cape Breton Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Posts: 649

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default

Hey ladies... popping in for a minute.. will do the daily confession later on tonight... i feel really lazy tonight.. thank God it is my off night lol.. I am so frustrated .. I logged a gain of 1.2pounds this week.. so disgusted! I don't get it...I am thinking it is water weight.. has to be.. right? I dunno I am drinking like 2liters + a day of water.. but I find I am not going to the washroom as often as I should for drinking that amount.. my muscles are kind of sore today.. but not over the top.. I dunno... I went high on calories today thinking maybe with going so hard on the exercise this week I wasnt getting enough...? I dunno what to do .. or what to try.. any ideas?
__________________
Angela
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6
Cape Breton Chick is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2