Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Welcome mateosmama2005! Always happy to see more people join us here... And I can not agree more..this site has done wonders for me too!! The site has a rule about tickers...you can update it in your User CP..there at the top... but the option to add a signature(which is where you add your ticker) does not become available before you are a member for 20 days and make20 posts..http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...-20-posts.html Hope that helps.. and look forward to getting to know you and sharing support! May God Bless...
Old 09-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #77  

Checking in:

B: 1 cup special k red berries with 1 cup plain soy milk, 1 clementine

L: 1 Trader's Joe sausage-less italian sausage, 1 cup zucchini and tomatoes with garlic powder and 1/8 cup shredded cheese

S: 1 clementine, nonfat greek style honey yogurt

D: 2 slices homemade pizza (whole wheat crust, tomato paste base, shredded cheese, roma tomatoes, and basil), 1/2 cup frozen raspberries for desert
Old 09-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #78  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

I have been really busy with work and my family. I have been on plan for the past couple days and the scale is not budging but I will keep doing what I am doing and it will lower soon.

today at work we had a brunch and I ate well but in small portions:

coffee with creamer
milk
orange juice
2 small pancakes with small amounts of butter and syrup
2 sausage patties
2 scrambled eggs
fruit cocktail in light syrup

water, lots of water today

salad with 1 tbsp reduced fat french
veggie soup
2 slices gluten free bread
16 gluten free cheddar flavored crackers

more water

gluten free apple flavored snack bar
Old 09-29-2009, 09:09 AM   #79  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Hey all, I'm back! Had a wonderful mini-vacay and am feeling refreshed. I weighed myself this morning and saw that I gained 3 lbs over the last 4 days. I walked everyday except Sun and it was all together 16 miles over 3 days, so I figured that would cancel out the overindulgences and I would weigh the same or maybe 1 lb over. I realized that I didn't drink as much water as I usually do so some of this weight might be (hope so!) water weight and the scale will show a decrease in the next couple of days. If not, the plan is to be on plan and see what happens.

Today's confession:

Breffix - 1 cup skim milk + 1 tbsp cocoa powder. Omelette (1 whole egg + 1 egg white) with dried basil & oregano.

Planned confessions:

Snack - banana or raisins

Lunch - 1 cup white rice, chicken jalfrezi, roasted bell peppers + potatoes (cals to be determined later)

Snack - 2 cups grapes

Dinner - homemade pesto pizza with olives feta cheese and onion.

Dessert - maybe homemade raspberry sorbet? Orrrr...the confections made and sent by my mom. Just one though - those things pack a punch calorically.

Hydra - good job staying on plan!

Ang - How's the ear? Your jam recipe sounds absolutely divine! Next time I have raspberries in the house, I'm making it!

Emily - Way to go on the walking! Especially when you're feeling sick... That's really great. This is what I love about this site - I also feel motivated to stick to plan because A. I have to report it here and B. I LOVE changing my ticker.

Mateosmama - good job, we look forward to seeing you around here!

Calmeida - Welcome back! I think 1200 is really low unless you're 5'0 or under. I'm on 1600 - 1800 now and I get enough food throughout the day plus I'm losing weight on it (well I will be once I get back on plan ). Not much weight, but seeing a dip of 0.2 - 0.3 makes me happy.

Echo - you're probably enjoying the spoils of your victory! Check back in with us, we miss you!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #80  

It's finally a little chilly here this morning and I'm loving it!

Planned for today:

B: 1 cup special k red berries with 1 cup plain soy milk, 1 clementine

L: 1 morningstar vegan griller with 1 tbsp ketchup, carrots and celery with 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt with frozen raspberries

S: 5 almonds, 1 laughing cow garlic and herb wedge, 1 clementine

D: red beans and brown rice (1 sausage-less sausage, tomatoes and zucchini, 1/2 cup brown rice, and lots of seasoning)

I'm just starting to plan my meals in advance in addition to counting calories, and I'm cooking more and actually enjoying it - something I never thought would happen.

Sunnigummi, it's nice to have you back! It's great that you got in so much walking during your vacation. And I'm sure the scale will get back in line once you get back into your routine.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #81  

Just wanted to add an exercise confession: 10 min stationary bike, 50 minute treadmill.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #82  
Onederland - Gotcha

Walked at work on my break and chased my granddaughter around the kitchen and living room tonight, lol.

coffee with creamer

milk
ham and cheese on a bagel with mustard
1 cup homemade potato salad
1 cup fruit cocktail in light syrup
water

water, water, water

water
tomato juice
plate of carrot sticks
2 tbsp reduced fat ranch dressing
golden delicious apple

I still have about 200 calories left and if I get hungry I will have some light yogurt with fruit. Over the weekend I was lax on counting calories and the scale has not budged so I want to step up my exercise and do better at counting calories.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #83  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]
Echo.. Good Luck tomorrow!! [/B]
Thanks Angela!! for all your positive attitude and encouragement!! really meant alot to me that you had so much faith in me, when i didnt myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateosmama2005 View Post

This Website Is Truly Helping Me Alot!! Before I Would Get Bored And I Was Never Motivated!! I Look At All Your Guys' Tickers And Love Seeing How Much You've All Lost And Cant Wait To Update Mine And See It Go Down!!
well said!! i completely agree with you. i love my ticker and seeing everyone elses ticker!!
and welcome to the club! so wonderful to have you, i love your positive attitude!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmeida2 View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm rejoining today after a long hiatus, and love the idea of being accountable to you for what I've eaten, this way, even on bad days (like today) I can face what I did in a supportive environment rather than hold it in feeling embarrassed and angry with myself.

Thank you for your bearing with me this first time posting!

Peace,

Claudia
exactly Claudia!! that's exactly why i wanted to start this thread, to be able to make a difference everyday ! and to be able to confess it in a supportive environment. be able to shout it out when you did great!! but also share our pain when we tripped up abit or fell of the wagon. because you know someone would be there to reach out to hold your hand to help you get up again!

and so happy to have you join our little club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnigummi View Post
Hey all, I'm back! Had a wonderful mini-vacay and am feeling refreshed.
Echo - you're probably enjoying the spoils of your victory! Check back in with us, we miss you!
awww thank you so much for all your support and advice Sunni!!! you really helped, and i love how you had such a positive outlook !!!

well I did it! I passed my PhD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I actaully really enjoyed my Viva!

It was 1 and half hours. and after awhile, they called me back in. and said

"we're happy to tell you, you have passed your PhD. Congratulations Dr. Echo (well they said my real surname here hehe)"

I was like omg! thank you so much!!! i was like those contestants when they win the biggest loser!!! literally!

it was the happiest moment of my entire life!!!

i just have to do minor corrections, which i will start next week when they give me a list. but this week. i'm relaxing and enjoying the fact that the dark cloud over my head of having the pressure of passing my phd has finally been lifted! i still cant believe it! i'm so happy :-)

you guys, this website. have really helped me so much! watching the biggest loser was so inspirational. and Jillian Michaels, and listening to her podcast, i was even listening to her podcast before my viva, as i found it calming.

==

I missed you girls!!! i'm so addicted to this forum hehe. past two days have been over indulging and not exercising. so today getting right back to it!!

i love you guys!! you're all doing so amazing, and i'm so happy you all joined me in this accountability thread, really means alot to me!!
---
Old 09-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #84  

Congratulations, Echo!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #85  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilydreaming View Post
Congratulations, Echo!!!
Thank you so much emilydreaming!!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Congrats Echo!!! Knew you would do it!! So glad to see how well everyone is doing!
I am having a rough week.. tom and even though I am doing well food wise I have had a few lil snack attacks.. and exercise has not been happening.. works has kept me busy and yea then I am just so freakin tired! I will try to check back in later
Old 09-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #87  
Onederland - Gotcha

Congrats Echo!!!

I was off work today and got a good amount of walking in both inside the apartment and outside. I was babysitting my granddaughter and she just started walking recently and it's so nice to walk around the backyard with her or down the street and wave at the neighbors.

coffee with 2% milk
water
apple

tuna salad, made with no calorie gluten free mayo and a bit of cheese
2 slices gluten free bread
1 small baked potato with 2 tbsp gluten free calorie free thousand island dressing
water

3 oz shrimp, 1 cup diced celery, 1 cup diced bermuda onion and 1 tsp minced garlic sauteed in 1 tbsp olive oil
6oz light blueberry yogurt
1 cup diced apples in light syrup sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar
water, water, water
Old 09-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #88  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

Breakfast - Cerel Bar - Apple Cinnamon w/ Coffee with splenda and one cream
Snack - Sunrise Yogurt
Lunch - Apple Harvest Salad from Culvers
Dinner - Salad, Baked Doritos and Hamburger

Water & Diet Dew to Drink

Excercise - 30 minutes My Fitness Coach, 1 mile walk and 2.5 mile walk/jog
Old 10-01-2009, 06:58 AM   #89  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Congrats Echo!!! Knew you would do it!!
aww thanks Angela!! i loved how you had so much faith in me!! when i didnt !

sorry to hear you're having a bad week. sometimes its good to just let the body rest!

i know i've just rested these past 2 days and have done no exercise.

feel better soon!! TOM can really drain you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Congrats Echo!!!

I was off work today and got a good amount of walking in both inside the apartment and outside. I was babysitting my granddaughter and she just started walking recently and it's so nice to walk around the backyard with her or down the street and wave at the neighbors.
r
aww thanks so much Hydra!!

great job on the walking and the food! you're awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeckyV View Post
Breakfast - Cerel Bar - Apple Cinnamon w/ Coffee with splenda and one cream
Snack - Sunrise Yogurt
Lunch - Apple Harvest Salad from Culvers
Dinner - Salad, Baked Doritos and Hamburger

Water & Diet Dew to Drink

Excercise - 30 minutes My Fitness Coach, 1 mile walk and 2.5 mile walk/jog
justbeckyV love the avator!! good job on the food and exercise!!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #90  
Lose the holiday lbs!

i was too tired to post my confession from last night. oopsy. i went to bed at 11.20pm.
i didnt do any exercise yesterday. i just felt tired. but i'm glad i rested, as jillian michaels recommends 2 days of rest.

yesterday food calorie wise was bad too! ate 1915 calories.

yesterday i had gained a total of 2 lbs from monday ! gah!! but today i jumped on the scale, and i'm back at 163.1 lbs phew!!! :

so the gained weight must have been the actual WEIGHT of the food. hehehe

--

today i'm planning on having 3 workouts. as i'm spending the nite at my friends house tommorow night - and shes having a pizza slumber party! oh no!! i do love pizza though hehehe.. so gotta burn those extra calories today and tommorow before the party!! yikes, especially since i have the biggest loser weigh in on sunday!

so far today:

my workouts has been :

1. p90x - legs and back - 1 hour. DONE!
2. ab ripper X - 16 minutes. DONE!
burned 200 calories.

going to now have some breakfast. i'm hungry!!

have a great day girls! check in you later.
okay catch you later!

Last edited by Echo; 10-01-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Closed Thread