Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 10:06 PM   #91  

I did it!!! Not too bad, not too great!
Breakfast - yougart parfait, hash brown, plain small biscuit
No lunch
Dinner pork, mashed potatoes, green beans
WAter!!!!!
No birthday cake!!! Only pretzels and a glass of wine!!!
Glad everyone else had a good day too!
Queen A - what new thread are you starting???? Its late so I will have to think of a new challenge early tomorrow morning! Fondly, KIM
Old 07-28-2002, 10:37 PM   #92  
Empress/Queen

Queen 3mom: I deleted it. It confused me. I am posting too much, sleeping too little!

Congratulations on navigating the shoals of the birthday waters!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 07-29-2002 at 03:24 AM.
Old 07-29-2002, 02:46 AM   #93  

Happy Birthday to HRH

I've been out of it for awhile. Day one beckons once again.

1. RS foodmover

2. 64oz water

3. exercise

4. journalize

5. 30 minutes of motivational reading a day.

Begging YRH favor...please grant me strength for day one.

Goodnight,
malia
Old 07-29-2002, 03:17 AM   #94  
Empress/Queen

Amarantha deleted the thread she started earlier. It had the wrong title and confuseth. Here's the gist of what she posted and she's happy to report she did indeed win the 1799 Trophy at the Fun Run (actually 1760 calories) and made it through the Desert of No Food From 9 P.M. to Midnight:

Having LOST ONE POUND (woo-hoo) this a.m. according to the Celebration of Weighing on the Golden Scale (which weighs not only pounds but good intentions), Amarantha challengeth herself to a day of rededication. The villagers have also scheduled a Fun Run in the meadow, with the prize being a golden trophy with the caloric numbers 1799 inscribed therein. They have invited Amarantha to take the first run to grab that trophy, as earlier in the week a similar trophy with the numbers 1699 on it disappeared from the site of a proposed Fun Run. So grabbing the trophy at the Fun Run is Amarantha's official challenge for the day and she will REPORTETH BACK!

Amarantha's Monday Challenge: A Fun Run is scheduled and the trophy sayeth 1899. A second challenge is that Amarantha will pack her little cooler before driving to the outlying village and she will eat only what is in the cooler on the road and she will passeth by all convenience stores except in case of emergency or gas purchase for the royal horses, but she will buyeth no food in the convenience store. A third challenge is to stroll through the Desert of No Food From 9 P.M. to Midnight.

She will reporteth back but must tour the village early. Running an empire is not easy.

168/166.5/135
Old 07-29-2002, 05:58 AM   #95  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Angry Another week at the Royal Spa!

Good Morning, Your Majesties!

Amarantha, congrats on the pound off your royal personage! WTG!!! Ah, the spa life is bound to pay off...

Today's plan:

Keep intake under 35 points.

3 mile run, 1 mile walk, 1 set tai chi

Drink >3L water.

Get at least 7 servings of fruits & veggies.

Journal every bite and report it here.

Have a wonderful day, Your Exquisite Excellencies!
Treat yourselves royally -- and behave accordingly!
Old 07-29-2002, 02:29 PM   #96  
Is it Friday yet?

I started a #2 thread!!!!!! It's under One Day Challenge Check In ~ #2 (original, I know)

Hope I don't get in trouble - please don't take my tiara!!!

Terri
Closed Thread