Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #1  
Now Or Never

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/190

Height: 5'8"

Default Looking forward to this...

Showing everyone who thought I would never lose weight that I did! Everyone who put me down and thought I would be fat forever. I sure can't wait to see their faces when I lose all of this weight. That right there keeps me motivated.
Trix4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamama View Post
Showing everyone who thought I would never lose weight that I did! Everyone who put me down and thought I would be fat forever. I sure can't wait to see their faces when I lose all of this weight. That right there keeps me motivated.
Ahh, but the biggest reward will be when you "show it" to yourself.

Forget those other people who've doubted and mocked you, they're not important. This one's for you!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #3  
Now Or Never

You are so right. When it is all said and done, it will be what I think that matters. This is for me. This is also for my babies, they are 6 & 2 yrs old. They need me.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #4  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

i am SO looking forward to my extended family christmas party this year. im *hoping* to be in the 160s by then. even 169 would be amazing. they havent seen me since i was 220!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #5  
Now Or Never

I can't wait to go back to AZ where my family is once I lose atleast 50 lbs, they won't believe it. I am kind of keeping my diet hush hush, I don't want them knowing, that way they will be in for the shock of their life when they see me
Old 08-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #6  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamama View Post
I can't wait to go back to AZ where my family is once I lose atleast 50 lbs, they won't believe it. I am kind of keeping my diet hush hush, I don't want them knowing, that way they will be in for the shock of their life when they see me
i didnt tell anyone cept my husband and immediate family. i didnt want all the bogus "oh i can tell you've lost weight!" comments. yes, at 169 i will officially be down 50 lb, so im hoping to be there by then!!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

It WAS fun having people I've known for years walk right past me on the street. I mean literally right past me. It actually happened. I've also had 2 different people standing with myself and my husband, ask my husband "so where's your wife?"

But then there's this -
Quote:
When it is all said and done, it will be what I think that matters. This is for me. This is also for my babies, they are 6 & 2 yrs old. They need me.
How I wish I would have given my young children what they so rightfully deserved - a trim, health-conscious, active, fit, energetic, productive, happy mom. You are so right for doing this now. I didn't start this journey till my kids were in their late teens. I missed out on SO much, as did my children. SO much.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #8  
Now Or Never

I look at my children and I feel so horrible for not being able to give them the energetic fun mom they deserve and need. I am doing this mainly for them. They come before me. I am a proud mommy.