Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #61  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ija View Post
Thanks Julie, I always appreciate when someone beats me to the punch
Oh come now Drina, actually, it always seems you love delivering the punch.

But really ladies, sorry I had you both so confused.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Bell View Post
I quoted my first post to MissBliss, (Where is she anyway???) so that some of you can plainly see that I never told her not to cheat, nope not me. Matter of fact I'm baking some brownies as I type this. I'm also making some fried chicken and mashed potatoes for supper and can't wait to sit down for a good old fashioned cheat, because I deserve it. If others can lose weight and maintain a significant loss by daily/weekly or monthly cheats than by gosh SO CAN I! Thank you to you all for helping with this important step in my life...and THANK YOU MissBliss, (wherever you are) for opening up this decision.
I am here...and I am sorry. When I posted my question, I had no intention of making people angry and starting arguments. My friend slammed me, it got me thinking, so I asked the 3FC population how they handled their "plans". I have been reading the thread and am a little taken aback by it all. I didn't know how to respond to it all. Again I am sorry.

Jane
Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Missbliss -- There is no need to be sorry. It's a good question that clearly is near and dear to people's philosophies. You keep asking those questions. I hope that it was a fruitful discussion that helped you think through some issues.

It really does seem like this topic has been exhausted and strayed a bit off topic, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
Closed Thread