Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/130/120

Height: 5'3

Default keeping on ....When life throws **** at you

I hate my husband right now. We are in a terrible financial mess.
I want to divorce him for putting us throw the ringer.
His sit back and see approach is severely pissing me off. He's almost happy for the bank to take everything we own......which it looks like it might.

How do I hold myself together. I'm a spitfire. I could really go to the fridge and stuff down something to calm myself.
I'm so sorry to be so blunt. I'm usually a lovely christian lady but today I'm a wreck.
Anyone else have major financial distress? How do you cope?
Thanks in advance
Sue x
SPIRITANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

I'm very sorry you are having a difficult time right now. I don't have any words of wisdom to offer up, sorry, but I wanted to give you a big and let ya know you are in my prayers.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #3  

Sorry also.Seems like many are in your boat nowadays,Heres hoping the economy turns around!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #4  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Just remember (I know it's going to be hard) that food is not the answer. I've been boiling mad in the past and I have eaten like a pig on some of those and I have gone outside and sprinted until I was tired. Guess which times I felt calmer afterward? Go for a walk or run or to the gym if you go to one and take a high-energy class. It will tire you out and put that adrenaline to good use.

I hope things work out for you!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 150/130/120

Height: 5'3

thanks so much ladies. I had a good scream at my husband and then took my rage out on the treadmill. I'm going to keep praying for God to resolve this.
I so appreciate your support and prayers xx
SPIRITANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #6  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

Hi Spiritangel I can relate, unfortunately. Last year we lost my father-in-law to cancer (we supported him for almost 10 years), we lost two businesses, my father-in-laws home, my husbands best friend to cardiac arrest, our bank accounts, all savings, and for the most part most of our valuables we had to sell. It was ****, literally. Through this I watched my weight go up, my husband weight go up along with his health deteriorating from the stress of it all. He was sinking into depression and through it all we now have nothing......or do we? The last month I have done some deep inward soul-searching, realizing I can't yell or blame him - I love him. We are blessed because we have each other, our children, our health still, our love and food on the table - well not the table we had to sell it, but food on the ......... bed! LOL.. funny. I can't yell or blame him because it is as much my fault as his - what more have I done than him? Not much at all. He can't help the economy, and my blaming him does nothing, but make him feel more unworthy because he hasn't been able to 'fix this.'

It is hard, but we will make it. I feel to help is to be positive, have faith, and support him in any way possible. God will never give us more than we can handle and this past year was unbelievably hard, but we made it and the only way to go now is UP!

I will be praying for you, and realize 'many' are in worse positions than us - they don't have homes.
mygritsconfessions is offline   Reply With Quote