Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #106  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie+J View Post
also, when i went to my husbands christmas party last year i was the biggest person in the room. when i left home i thought i looked great, but when i got there i felt so fat and frumpy. my dh didnt notice, but when i go next time i want him to feel proud that i am his wife.
I hear you on this. DH always tells me how proud he is to take me to work events because I am smart and have great conversations w/his co-workers. I *do* love that, but I'd also love to the "Hot", smart wife. I'd love to be the "whole package"
jamiewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #107  

Gotta say....I'm LOVING this thread!
jamiewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #108  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
Hmmm, how to say this without getting deleted .... , here goes - Mother I'd Like to ____.

And yes - you want to be one! Wait - you ARE one.

It's just another way of saying you are HOT! And SEXY! And of a certain age...... Like you wouldn't call a teenager a - MILF.

Yes, you are both a couple of MILF's! WORK IT! OWN IT!

My hubby calls me one sometimes--my babysitter too! LOL. Some teen boys yelled it out their window a couple of months ago. LOL--I will take it. It certainly beats what they used to yell out the window!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #109  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiewyn View Post
I hear you on this. DH always tells me how proud he is to take me to work events because I am smart and have great conversations w/his co-workers. I *do* love that, but I'd also love to the "Hot", smart wife. I'd love to be the "whole package"
I have always had great conversations with my husband's colleagues as well. Inside, I guess I am one of the guys at heart. Just beware though. Dynamics of those conversations and how they are viewed by the men and those watching you change greatly as your body transforms. I agree about the WHOLE PACKAGE--how hot is that!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #110  
sugar is the devil

My selfish/secret reason for losing weight - trying to land a decent guy. I know looks isn't everything but man... I wanna be DAMN hot!
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #111  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

Reasons to lose weight: to be slim, healthy, fit, confident and happy.

Real reasons to lose weight: to make my ex's jaw drop, to wear sexy clothes, to have wild, confident sex as often as possible.

georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #112  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

Of course health, but also to feel good, sexy, energetic and enjoy life more. I am sick of holding back on things I want to do because of weight issues......Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
mygritsconfessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #113  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

I want more intimacy with my husband. He doesn't mind the way I look - I do. I enjoyed our time together more when i was lighter.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 280/210/170

Height: 5' 9.5"

I want to dance as I want to dance. I don't have enough posts to add the url, but it's on youtube ~ Step Butterfly ~ lovely French women demonstrating. I want that fluidity and flexibility. I've had it bookmarked for a couple of years as with many of the reggae dancehall dance vids but.. that one.. Fiyah!

Health, longevity, positive influence on my daughter, all good too, but I want those MOVES!!
zibsca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #115  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Health of course is the real motive, I feel so much better.

Ulterior motive. My boss's wife and her rich b**** friends have starting going to an "elite fitness" class and getting their butts whipped into shape by a State Patrolman/SWAT guy.

They are all gaga over him and this class and act like they have all become gold medal Olympians or something, and if you're not part of HIS fitness and nutrition program, you are destined to be fat, out of shape and of course poor and low class all your life.

I want to get back down to goal and get back in shape to prove you don't need a lot of money, snooty friends, and some guy with a night stick and a whistle to beat your body into submission.

I actually know the trooper and he's a nice guy, works out of the same troop as my son, it's not him that bugs me, it's the attitude of the self sanctimonious, holier than thou, B***** who stop in here and fawn all over each other about it in front of the staff. GAG!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #116  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Talking Thought of another one!

I just thought of this one due to the commercial on TV. I don't know if it's an ulterior motive, but I can't wait until I can fit into Victoria Secret Bra's again! Well everything VS actually. It's been so long since I even thought that maybe one day I can wear cute sexy things again...so Yeah... add this to my list!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

My ulterior motive was to turn heads, be called hot again, and get guys to do lots of random small favors for me.

When I was younger (before I ever gained weight), I relied on my looks for EVERYTHING. Sadly, it worked most of the time. Any time I had a job interview, I always wore a slightly shorter than appropriate skirt with a perfectly matched ensemble and hoped a man would be interviewing me. Once I gained weight, I did not have that option, so I was THRILLED to see how successful I might be able to be as a decent looking woman with a brain. Yeah, the "hot girl with a brain" factor was my mission.

My other ulterior motive was to stop putting my life on hold. As soon as I started losing the weight, I finally started living. AND I wanted my style back... I saw no point of clothes shopping while at a size I didn't care to be.

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 08-18-2009 at 12:12 PM.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #118  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

WOW Shane! Me too! I want to be HOT again and turn heads! I was just telling someone the other day how before I got fat I depended on and used my "looks" a lot to get what I want, and it feels like I am looking at a stranger when I look into the mirror. It's like there's a disconnect, because I don't "feel" like that fat chick starring back at me. So it's hard now when I walk into a room and I am virtually invisible. It hurts my feelings and really does a number on my self esteem. I've done nothing but totally be a recluse for almost 17 yrs of my life and it's time for this to be over. But I am now determined for more than one reason, and mostly to be "Healthy" again, so I know it'll happen, and I can put this Fat nightmare behind me! I am ready to LIVE again! I need to be me!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #119  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Fine..I'll admit it..I want my boyfriend to say I am pretty. He doesn't say I am ugly now or anything derogatory but he has yet to tell me I am pretty
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #120  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederchic View Post
Fine..I'll admit it..I want my boyfriend to say I am pretty. He doesn't say I am ugly now or anything derogatory but he has yet to tell me I am pretty
That's sad.

But I think you're pretty so there! You are an inspiration and a great motivator too!