Thank you all for just being you!

• I just wanted to say a few things...

I've been going back and reading tons of the posts on this forum in the past couple of days...and EVERY SINGLE PERSON on here is just so inspiring to me. You're all doing so well, even just wanting to change is an amazing thing, and every single one of you is inspiring me in one way or another. I've found so many posts about things I've been able to relate to on a level that I'd never found with anyone before. Some of your posts have brought me to tears, some of them have given me hope, and some of them have just made me wish I could be more like you all. Well, I know I've got the will power to do this, and now I know I'll have the support that I need (not having support was the whole reason dieting never worked for me before) because of all of you. I'm going to change, and I look forward to being able to see you all change as well!

So...THANK YOU EVERYONE!
  • A great, big 3FC group hug is now in order!

You know how you say the community members inspire you? You inspire US in return! Keep going strong, you can do it too
  • I basically made the same post earlier. I reckon great minds think alike
  • I agree-EVERYONE here is inspiring! I know I would never have been able to stick with my plan and have any success if not for the help and support here at 3FC! Thanks to everyone!