Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #16  
Workin' It

I had one of those days today... Yesterday I overslept so had to exercise when I got home instead, it actually was fun. This morning I was a little stiff from exercising late in the day yesterday and had to force myself to get up and going... I actually had to get off the treadmill after 1 mile and move to the elliptical because the treadmill just wasn't doing it for me...
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:52 AM   #17  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teawithsunshine View Post
UGH.... The hour-long workout, for once, actually FELT like an hour... the minutes slowly creeping by as I gritted my teeth, occasionally silently cussing out the clock even as I tried to appear interested in Regis & Kelly on the big screen tv.

But I did it!!!! I stuck it out for an hour of cardio!!...
That was me yesterday. I just didn't feel the desire, energy or whatever you want to call it to workout. I was dragging myself thru my routines and it was getting to me. But I did it. And, I even had a little tantrum after the workout. I don't know why but I just lost it. So, definitely a big for all of us sticking to it even though we don't want to some days.
pintobean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #18  

Height: 4'11"

Many, many days like this. Had another one this morning. The only reason I exercise is because I have a dog, and I owe it to her to walk. Thank God I have her, otherwise I'd never get any cardio or fresh air.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:40 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 345/ticker/170

Height: 5'8

Just Mondays? For me, it's most days ! lol

I'm sure it will get easier as my huge butt gets smaller
ruby2sday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #20  

Height: 5'4"

hmmm
I wish I felt like that only on Mondays...
Lately have been like this everyday...
But I realize the hardest part is to get there... so I try just don’t think about it and keep driving to the gym.
Once I am there I won’t turn my back and leave...
It feels really bad while I am doing it, but the afterwards sensation of accomplishment is amazing!!!
And when I look around me at the gym and see all that “motivated” people rocking the machines, I wonder: “Are they having the same hard time than me to keeping going?”

but it does help to know we are not alone on it and there are other people out there who goes through this and just manage to work out... so, why can’t I do it too??

Last edited by belezura; 08-04-2009 at 02:05 PM.
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote