I'm COMMITTED!

• Alright, so I ended up quitting AGAIN the last time and I did some soul searching and more research and stalling...lol I finally made up my mind. I told myself I am going to commit to healthy eating and exercise for the next 2 weeks! When I only look at it as just 2 weeks it totally seems doable and I don't feel as overwhelmed. I planned out my meals for the next 2 weeks and have an exercise plan as well. I think I've finally realized that I just need to commit to the process and take it day by day instead of dreading having to put in sooo much time and blah blah. I have a nice pedicure and haircut reward planned out for when I reach day 14 that is really motivating me as well. I feel empowered by this knowledge and I'm excited to start! I got up and walked the doggie then did my exercise and now i'm getting ready for work. This is it! No more excuses, no more stalling...I will forgive myself, I will stay focused, I will move forward. I can do this!
  • Great attitude and yes, you can do this!!!
  • Welcome back. It sounds like a great start to meeting your goals. Keep it up!
  • You can do it!
  • Hey there! You haven't failed! You've just found another way that doesn't work for you.

I'm SO glad that you are picking yourself up and dusting yourself off and getting back at it!

Kira
  • I'm glad you are still at it! I agree you are armed with more knowledge about yourself and that is power.
  • Go you!
  • Thanks ladies! Your support means a lot to me!
  • Let's go! I know you can do it!
  • You just made me realize that I need to take my own advice and take it day by day and not look at how hard it going to be or how long it may take. I can't wait to see you new hair!