Again....

• I need to recommit, I need to get myself together again. For the past month I've stopped exercising and started eating crap for pretty much every meal of the day. I've regained 7 lbs. So today I went grocery shopping and filled up on healthy stuff. I've made a promise to myself that I will not buy outside food (pizza places, delis, convenience stores and fast food stops have been my major downfall this past month). I will start going to the gym regularly again, I really have no excuse not to, I have plenty of time in my day. Also I will be a regular again at 3FC! I pretty much stopped coming around and reading everything and posting so I'm going to make this a regular daily stop again, I believe it truly does help! This is mostly just an announcement to myself, to put this in writing. I want to lose 8 lbs. and get down to 190 by my vacation the first week of september. After that I will figure out some more mini goals. I CAN DO THIS!
  • Congrats to recommitting yourself. You are right, you can do this and we are here to root ya on the whole way
  • I agree. Congrats on recomitting! You can do this! It's so easy to get back on track.
  • Sounds like you have a great plan in place! WTG!
  • Welcome back into the trenches!
  • I'm in exactly the same place as you, Fox. Except it's been more like two months that I've been on hiatus from my diet, from here, and from my Metabolic Research Center. I've been working out regularly, but I haven't been eating like I'm supposed to be. I'm determined to get back on track though!
  • If I can do it you can too Rachel!

I had a small victory at work tonight, on dinner break they ordered pizza and wings for the entire department (15 pizzas and 5 orders of wings!). But I didn't have any, instead I ate the Lean Cuisine and side salad I brought from home and it was delicious! (I love the tortilla crusted fish with mexican rice, yum!).
  • Fox: You can do it! And you are right about checking in here at 3fc, it can be a big help. I've noticed that if I'm avoiding the forums here, it usually coincides with being off-plan. I don't think the former causes the latter, instead it's probably the other way around.

Good luck to you with your renewed commitment!