I started a new job a year ago and didnt do it right at all. I think what you said above is perfect . . . start it off right.
My mistake was that I started staying back later and later and later and felt "bad" bcos I was new and coming up to speed to say that I had to leave to go work out . . . eat . . . sit on my couch! Whatever I wanted to do really! I also started to say yes to lunches with my boss and not sticking to food that is good for me.
So, I would just do a bit of planning as well as setting some boundaries for yourself like:
- making sure your lunch is prepped the night before (if you intend to bring it from home)
- having some snacks at work in case you do get stuck late-ish
- schedule in your workouts and stick to it
- get in plenty of water . . . it can be easy to forget when you get busy
- have a break at lunch time and go for a walk or get away from your desk to give you some perspective
I think putting yourself on the top of your daily to do list no matter how corny that sounds will hold you in good stead
Great post sweety & good luck with the new job . . . and for reminding me that i know what I need to do for myself too