3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I Took a BATH! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/177508-i-took-bath.html)

CamiToo 07-24-2009 08:18 PM

I Took a BATH!

Ok, this has got to be one of the silliest non-scale victories ever but at my highest weight, I tried to take a bath instead of a shower and let me tell you, it wasn't a pretty sight. I barely fit in the tub and getting in and out of it was comical at best. So tonight my muscles ached and I decided to try the hot bath thing again. What a HUGE difference 55 pounds makes! I FIT in the tub and was able to enjoy my lovely hot soak in a wonderfully scented bath! Getting in and out of the tub was substantially easier too. Sometimes it's the little things in life that remind me why the weight loss is so important!

EveLHaelf 07-24-2009 08:21 PM

WAY TO GO GIRL! :carrot: You deserve that hot bath!

mandalinn82 07-24-2009 08:25 PM

That's not silly...that's AWESOME.

Onederchic 07-24-2009 08:27 PM

I know that feeling well. Congrats!! :hug: :carrot:

Madison 07-24-2009 08:40 PM

Cami . .. that is wonderful!!! You just brought tears to my eyes bcos I remembered the same thing when I took a bath at my heaviest . . . it was supposed to calm me after a hard day at work instead it was a sad sad moment. Thank you for reminding me why I choose the road of health every day . . . :)

jendiet 07-24-2009 08:48 PM

that is freaking awesome!!! I don't know what I would do without being able to take a hot soak..especially in the throes of a migraine! Way to go!!!

Pita09 07-24-2009 09:30 PM

How great for you! Taking a bath is one of the things on my to-do-list when I lose enough weight. I can't wait!!

kiramira 07-24-2009 09:33 PM

Sometimes, it's the LITTLE things...like tying your shoelaces; like having ALL the buttons on your jacket do up; like TAKING A BATH!!!!

:bravo:

Kira

mizski 07-24-2009 09:46 PM

I don't think it is a silly NSV at all. Taking a bath is one of my goals when I get thinner...I haven't had a bath in years.

Congrats on such a wonderful NSV and thanks for sharing. :)

JustSharing83 07-24-2009 09:54 PM

Definitely not silly, it's great that we have little things like this along the way to make it all seem worth it. Congrats, I hope you get to enjoy many more baths in the future! :D

EZMONEY 07-24-2009 10:23 PM

wonderful!

ruby2sday 07-24-2009 11:29 PM

Congrats Cami :congrat:

It's amazing how much those little things can mean, especially when we have missed doing them for a while.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can have a bath again, and when I can see my toes ;) hehe

giselley 07-24-2009 11:53 PM

I really see this and totally empathise. Great Job!

CamiToo 07-25-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiramira (Post 2842807)
Sometimes, it's the LITTLE things...like tying your shoelaces; like having ALL the buttons on your jacket do up; like TAKING A BATH!!!!

:bravo:

Kira

Oh yea, tying shoelaces was an olympic event a few months ago. Hey! Do we get gold medals for some of the gymnastic contortions we've had to go through? LOL

dutchgirl 07-25-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamiToo (Post 2843099)
Oh yea, tying shoelaces was an olympic event a few months ago. Hey! Do we get gold medals for some of the gymnastic contortions we've had to go through? LOL

No! You get a lovely long soak in a warm, lovely, scented, bubbly bath!
That is soooo nice!