Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 AM   #16  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

cc, danke! You rock! Wow--what a pitiful first post!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #17  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

11/1/07
Quote:
Hello! I have been poking around for a few days on the site and finally thought I would stop by and say hello. I"m really glad I found this place bc I could really use some help in my weight loss goals. I never thought I would get this big, For the last 5 years or so I hovered around the 250 mark. I always thought I carried my weight well, and didn't appear as big as I was. ( Or at least that was the lie I told myself ) Now, I had some health issues ( allergies ) where I was put on a steroid, one of the side effects was weight gain, next thing I knew I was in the doctors for my annual visit and I was 278!! I wanted to bust into tears. How and when did this happen?? It didn't help that the week after that I had to be measured for my little sisters wedding in July. I started a diet right away and have really been doing my best to stick to it. In 6 weeks I have lost 12 lbs, which is a great start. I currently weigh in at 266, and looking forward to seeing that number get much much smaller in the weeks and months ahead of me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to become a regular in no time and get inspiration from everyone here as well as giving it.

what I had failed to mention in my first post was when I went to be measured for my sisters wedding, I was told I had to order the largest size dress, and they might still have to add material. That was a very grim day. When it came time for alterations, I had to have the dress taken IN, TWICE. There are no words to describe how this site, and it's members have helped me.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #19  
Workin' It

Hmm. I don't remember what my first post was, and when I go to look up old ones it only shows me the last 1000, which only go back to March 2009.

I'm sure it was an intro post, and I think it was titled something like "new here, but not new to trying to lose weight".
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #20  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

knowing me I just jumped in some thread somewhere with an opinion
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote