Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #31  
Pretty Princess

Oh, I'm with ya. I've gained about ten pounds in the last six months. NOT HAPPY!

But, I've done it before and will do it again and so can you!!
ifyernasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #32  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thanks ifernasty

Margie...oops...the new boyfriend is from Long Island....he takes a train 1 hr 20 minutes to Manhattan for work. Her roommate is from Jersey.

Last edited by EZMONEY; 07-25-2009 at 03:45 PM.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #33  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Okay EZ - you make me post in the forum for the first time in well over 6 months. I've missed you! We both achieved goal at the same time, but I, like you, feel like I've just gotten lazy. I haven't gained weight, but I've completely slacked off on the gym and am going to take your post (and your spirit) and have it force me back on the bandwagon. I'm not running the distances I was last year (still have a 1/2 marathon to prepare for though!), and my body is not as firm as it was even 5 months ago...because I've gone from 5 nights a week at the gym to about 3. Ugh. I'm back on the wagon. I would like to drop an additional 10lbs though, so maybe we can do that together? I'll see you around!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #34  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Gary,
First - congrats on maintaining SOME loss over the year.

Now, on to the

You absolutely KNOW what to do. Angie is an excellent role model, even if you do forget.
Your "girls" need exercise, and so do you - even with your physical job.

Portion control and wise choices are a lifestyle thing. You CAN do this. You know you can. It is TOTALLY up to you. No one else. Are you willing to give up those extra indulgences to lose that 10 lbs?

Your call.

We are rooting for you, as you have done for us over the years. Are those extra 10 lbs. a major health issue? Probably not. Would you be happier without them? Probably. So, get to it. Take those carryout containers with you, and chose wisely when you dine out. More Coke Zero, and less beer. How about a 30 day "no chips challenge"?

You CAN do this!

CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:45 PM   #35  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

So So So sorry I missed this till today Gary...
Please give yourself credit for addressing the problem by coming in here right away and telling your friends what was up... getting and accepting their love and guidance...
So you slipped up a little ... we all do, I think it may hurt a wee bit more because its an anniversary... It sounds like you are turning things around already...You can do it !!! Tweak a few habits and you'll be on a roll again...
So get to the farmers market and spend some green on greens...
You have all of us supporting you... and you know we love ya...!!
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:20 PM   #36  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

AMANDA I have missed you too! I am glad you have not gained...that is so awesome. You worked so hard to get to where you were. It is easy to "take a break" when we reach our goals...after all that hard work sometimes we fell the need for a break. Just as in every day life. The key is to get back up and running...which you are ...What can I say kiddo other than if you go about life and work as hard as TEBOW does to achieve success...you will always be a winner! Great to see you around.

SCOOTER I can honestly say that 90+% of the time I am happy with my portion sizes. You know me well enough to know that I own this...no one else...I know the cheese nachos are not ideal for breakfast...I know that just walking with my girls on the week-end is not gonna get it anymore...no matter how hard a day I had. I know lite beer has it's benefits...as long as I don't double up "portions" for taste!

SWEET-C Like MANNY even when we screw up there is hope! Thanks for stopping in with your support...as always I need it! One NATION for ALL

Last edited by EZMONEY; 07-26-2009 at 08:32 PM.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote