For my own benefit(mostly), I wanted to list all the changes I have made in the past year (yes, today marks a year exactly that I decided to change my life).
1. Stopped eating fast foods.
2. Stopped eating junk foods (with the exception of a handful of chips or fries on rare occasions).
3. Stopped smoking.
4. Started exercising.
5. My skin is no longer dry and flaky.
6. My hair is no longer dull.
7. I can breathe when I am walking now.
8. Before, I had these dark marks on my fingernails and toenails, all gone now.
9. I can see my feet when I look down without having to push on my belly.
10. My menstrual cycle is more regular and not as heavy now.
11. I no longer suffer with insomnia.
12. I no longer sleep walk.
13. My sleep apnea went bye bye.
14. I am not on medicines for high blood pressure any longer.
15. I don't have ulcer troubles anymore.
16. I don't suffer with acid reflux or heartburn anymore.
17. I moved from Tennessee to New York.
18. I went from a size 28 to now size 16 and even 14 at times.
19. I don't wear 4 x shirts anymore, I can wear large.
20. I stopped drinking a 12 pack of soda everyday, now I have 2 diet sodas in a week.
21. I drink water now, lots of it when before I cringed from it.
22. I have lost, to date, 133 pounds.
23. I stopped wanting to die and now I am eager to live and be alive.
There's more, I am sure but those stand out for me at the moment. I am pretty dang proud of these changes.
The end, lol.