What Didn't You Eat Today?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I know we have some threads about what we ate, but I thought I'd post one so people could list what they didn't eat (or drink) that they survived just fine without.

I didn't eat an entire bag of Pretzel Slims from Trader Joe's. I stayed away from the store because I knew if I went in for English muffins, I'd leave with the pretzel slims and eat them all.

So, I have happily saved about 500 calories today!
  • I didn't eat my boyfriend's fried chicken strips even though I really wanted to
  • I didn't eat the yummy-smelling aged cheddar that my boyfriend bought.
  • Popcorn, Ice cream and fizzy drinks at the cinema. Did eat too much pizza at pizza hut - was only too much because my appetite seems to of shrunk and I ate beyond being full but I didn't eat a pudding no matter how much the waitress convinced me I needed one and I didn't drink any fizzy drinks just water so feeling very pleased with myself
  • Great idea!

The eating begins with buying sometimes, so...I didn't buy the tempting blueberry pie at the farmer's market! Will be buying fresh blueberries on Monday instead.

Also didn't buy any of the pastries at Starbucks when I got my coffee!

Saved atleast a few hundred calories
  • Today I didn't eat the ice cream, cake, pudding, or chips & dip that was all begging me to come take it come at the supermarket today.
  • Lots of chips, dip, cheese, beer, brownies. Sticking with veggies, fruit and lean hamburger with WW bun.
  • I didn't eat the Fridge - woo hoo!!
  • I'm kind of blah right now. I haven't eaten our 4th of July dinner yet. Our guests are all having issues. What a pain.

I didn't grab the chocolate chip cookies out of stress..although I REALLY wanted to...

I sipped lemon water instead.
  • Hmm... well I haven't eaten enough veggies or fruit yet.. lol!! So i'll be snacking on those tonight to get them in!

Seriously though, since eating this way, my cravings are next to nil, which is amazing for me cause I had such a brutal sweet tooth! Eek!
  • Quote: I didn't eat the Fridge - woo hoo!!
    LOL! Great answer
  • I didn't eat the traditional (10 years in a row, believe it or not) Mrs. Smith's Deep-Dish Apple Pie with vanilla bean ice cream. Wow, this is the first year since 1998 I didn't have that on the 4th. I VOW I WILL NEVER HAVE IT AGAIN. Ever. Under any circumstances. Wow, I actually just convinced myself that's the truth...wow.
  • I DID eat quite a few things I shouldn't have today... but what I DIDN'T eat is a delicious looking chocolate cupcake with buttercream icing... yum. And wouldn't you know that I got them sent home with me after the 4th party? Haha.
  • I didn't eat the pizza I was craving!
  • We went to a 4th party across the street and I didn't go back for seconds after eating my BBQ. I didn't even go back for a second brownie!

Later, I found two Resse's Peanut Butter Cups in the freezer and ate one but gave the other to Hubby!