Baby's here!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • We had our little boy on June 14th! His name is Elijah Jacob [Eli or Mr Peanut as we affectionately call him]. His sisters fell instantly and irrevocably in love. He is, I must say, the most beautiful baby to ever grace the face of the earth [pics at the end].

Getting into eating right mode before getting pregnant helped me immeasurably. I was admitted that day at 250 pounds, and am happy to report that 17 days later I am back to my prepregnancy weight of 225 [well 226, but I'm going to slide on that last pound!]. 8.5 pounds of that 25 gain was Mr Peanut and the rest has come off at a steady pace.

Due to complications after delivery [my history of hemorrhage came back to bite me] I'm on a serious exercise limitation until 4 weeks postpartum, with the full limitation extending until my 6 week check up. I'm allowed to walk right now, and that's about it, so we're taking full advantage of that by walking the mile into town rather than driving.

So, I'm just dropping in for now to say howdy. Hopefully I'll be back at the end of July to fully partake in the 3FC experience again!

The main attraction.

Me with the bambino a few days after we came home.

Eli's opinion of the world during his first week.
  • What a cutie! Congratulations!
  • Too adorable! Congrats!
  • Oh, he is sooo soooo sweet!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • how precious! Eli is a beautiful name.
    Congratulations.
  • Congratulations! He is absolutely gorgeous!
  • oh so cute! Looks like he's going to have spunk too Congrats!
  • What a precious, precious little darling. Congratulations!!!!

Thanks for letting us know and sharing those pics. I look forward to having you back here at 3FC as a regular participant.
  • awe! what a cutie! many congrats!
  • Wonderful! just wonderful....
  • Absolutely precious! Congratulations!
  • So sweet!! Congrats!
  • AHHHHHH...how adorable!
  • So precious!!
    Congrats!
  • Congratulations!!