3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Everyone Weigh in 06/27/09 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/175288-everyone-weigh-06-27-09-a.html)

Tealeaf 06-27-2009 01:59 AM

Everyone Weigh in 06/27/09

It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me:193, down half a pound from last week. Better than last week's gain, but less of a loss than I had hoped for. I wonder if it's even possible that I'm getting fat from eating too much watermelon? Oh wait no, it's probably more likely the weak moments around the potato chips my husband brings home.

Mrs Snark 06-27-2009 07:35 AM

143, and these last 3 are going to be stinkers, I can tell.

Lori Bell 06-27-2009 09:18 AM

^ Oh the last 3 are MURDER girlfriend! JUST MURDER!

I've been working on my last 3 for the entire month of June. I have bounced from 161 to 162 and back again 4 times. Friday's weigh day I was at 161.9. This is driving me NUTS. :stress:

rockinrobin 06-27-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori Bell (Post 2802447)
^ Oh the last 3 are MURDER girlfriend! JUST MURDER!

I've been working on my last 3 for the entire month of June. I have bounced from 161 to 162 and back again 4 times. Friday's weigh day I was at 161.9. This is driving me NUTS. :stress:

Lori, just curious - how's your exercise been? It might be time to kick it up a notch. This is when it really counts. Otherwise friend - just keep on keeping on. You're creating that deficit and the weight WILL come off.

By the way, that's not you in that avatar is it? Because if it is, nah, can't be, never mind.

Moralia 06-27-2009 09:52 AM

Im at 148... 2lbs down this week so far, hoping for another lb down by Monday am... We'll see! :carrot:

Lori Bell 06-27-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockinrobin (Post 2802455)
Lori, just curious - how's your exercise been? It might be time to kick it up a notch. This is when it really counts. Otherwise friend - just keep on keeping on. You're creating that deficit and the weight WILL come off.

By the way, that's not you in that avatar is it? Because if it is, nah, can't be, never mind.

Hey Robin, I haven't been as consistent with vigorous exercise as I was this spring, but I do get in a pretty good work out of push mowing, hoeing, tilling and weed pulling several times a week... My big problem is my own damn fault! It's what I have just coined as Sugar Sunday. Since Christmas and my first taste of sugar in many months I have become re-addicted to the sweet white crystal. I keep it out of the house, but I manage to still find some (usually at Church!) I've been tracking it pretty well, and the last 2 Sundays I had around 2500 calories (1000ish being sugar crap) I'll never get to my ultimate goal, and stay there if I don't follow my own advice and just walk away!

Sugar really is EVIL.

Oh and yea...that's me in the new avatar. My sissy was in town last week and we took some family pictures in the garden. :o

Chele615 06-27-2009 12:07 PM

I am FINALLY down after almost 3 months of staying the same, give or take a pound here and there. Weighed in this morning at 192.6...down almost 2 pounds.

rockinrobin 06-27-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori Bell (Post 2802497)
Hey Robin, I haven't been as consistent with vigorous exercise as I was this spring, but I do get in a pretty good work out of push mowing, hoeing, tilling and weed pulling several times a week... My big problem is my own damn fault! It's what I have just coined as Sugar Sunday. Since Christmas and my first taste of sugar in many months I have become re-addicted to the sweet white crystal. I keep it out of the house, but I manage to still find some (usually at Church!) I've been tracking it pretty well, and the last 2 Sundays I had around 2500 calories (1000ish being sugar crap) I'll never get to my ultimate goal, and stay there if I don't follow my own advice and just walk away!

Sugar really is EVIL.

Oh and yea...that's me in the new avatar. My sissy was in town last week and we took some family pictures in the garden. :o

All right Miss tell it like it is - :coach: STEP AWAY FROM THE SUGAR!!! I'm thinking having 2500 calorie days is the reason the last 3 lbs are murder, don't ya think????? Now take a firm step away from the crack like stuff. You don't need it. "It does more harm then good. You don't need it. It does more harm then good. You don't need it. It does more harm then good." Repeat it over and over again when faced with the stuff. Turn the other way.

Okay - now about that avatar. You look AMAZING!!!!!!! Absolutely AMAZING. What an incredible transformation. I'm so happy for you!!!!

CandieRae 06-27-2009 11:15 PM

194. Down 9 lbs since starting.

mom4life 06-28-2009 08:56 AM

back from my vacation. I lost 5.7 lbs :)

zanni 06-28-2009 10:58 AM

I'm at 324.... down 22 pounds!

teresab 06-28-2009 11:41 AM

Friday I weighed in at 226. That is 5lbs in about a month. I wish it was more, but I'll take it!