What did you do for exercise today?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I didn't do a whole lot. Hopped on my husbands elliptical for about 5 minutes (or 40 calories), just to try it out.
  • I walked around my neighborhood for an hour, and in a few mintues I will go on a bike ride with my husband.
  • I went to the gym this morning for an hour, did cardio warmup/cooldown and lifting (back and biceps). Then I wanted to go riding with my husband but I killed his front tire when I was trying to put air in it so he sent me off on my own. Only did 5 miles, since he was waiting.
  • I did 30 min. on my elliptical.
  • I had a yard sale this morning that wasn't a lot of exercise, but was a lot on my feet and lugging stuff around. Thank goodness that is over...now I just have to do something with the left over stuff.

Then I hit the gym for nearly 2 hours of weight lifting, ab work, cardio and stretching. Great workout.

Now I'm hoping to get my 2 toddlers to bed w/o much fuss so I can pass out.
  • I did an hour of cardio with the My Fitness Coach. Walked outside while the kids were playing and painted my kitchen.
  • I walked 3 miles on my treadmill and cleaned out both of my kid's rooms.
  • Nada, as Saturday is my rest day.
  • I did 70 minutes of water aerobics and then moved 2600 pounds of rock.
  • Took today off, but will be back at the gym bright and early tomorrow for another 6 days of fun and torture.
  • I did level 1 on 30 day shred, feeling good!! oh and kitchen sink pushups
  • I biked for an hour. =]
    Oh and about 20 minutes of Wii Fit.
  • I did a 30 minute body blitz and 2 hours in the pool...part laps and part just playing with my 3 kids
  • I did 4 miles on a Walk Away the Pounds DVD with Leslie Sansone. I love her!
  • I had a headache most of the day, so I just finally exercised at 9pm... I did some weight lifting with dumbbells at home.