I've noticed that when I really want to exercise hardcore, I have to listen to some upbeat music. I've made a playlist on my ipod with songs that just make my adrenaline pump and make me want to run my little heart out.
Here's my playlist:
1. bombs over Baghdad - outkast
2. supermassive blackhole - muse
3. pump it - black eyed peas
4. faint - linkin park
5. anything by DJ splash (you can look him up in myspace music. his songs are great if you're into techno/trance)
6. I'll make a man out of you - Mulan soundtrack (lol, perhaps my favorite song ever)
7. till I collapse - eminem
8. starstruck - lady gaga
9. pocketful of sunshine - natasha bedingfield
10. artist in the ambulance - thrice
11. Put on - young jeezy
12. Number One - Nelly
what do you listen to when you're working out?