Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #31  
one more time...

S/C/G: 183/157.8/133

Height: 5'4" no, 5'5"! I grew!

My ideal would be Jennifer Aniston. What I would love love love to have is a flat stomach. I had a round belly even as a child.
To PP who posted a pic of John Cena - my brother looks a lot like that! His bf% is about as low as it can go. I think it was around 4% at one point.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #32  
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeypnd View Post
I just want to wear a bikini and look good.
This!

I like my body... it just needs (a lot) less fat. Many times I have stood in front of the mirror sans clothes and thought "man! I have the idea hourglass shape... just too much fat!"

At this point in my journey, I just want to get down to my ideal weight, and then work on toning up...which may or may not result in inches lost.

One thing I do want, though, is runner's legs.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #33  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

I like the body type I have also. I am very much an hourglass but still have a little pouchy thing in my middle from having kids. I am hoping 10 more pounds or so and maybe the darned thing will recede....
Old 06-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #34  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

I guess I just want the best version of what my body can be. And being a very tall girl I have issues with feeling feminine being so much taller than so many men so I'm not interested in developing features, like arms, that make me look like a man. Then again, I don't want them flapping in the wind either!

My body type under all this fat is athletic I suppose. Small boobs even now, not hourglass by any stretch of the imagination, but not boyish either, not a big backside.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestroad View Post
Nicole Scherzinger...perfect combo of definition and curvy http://thesuperficial.com/2009/06/ni...n_a_bikini.php
Yes, I agree. Just bigger boobs (for me).

~Choirgirl~
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #36  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

To be honest, it's hard to picture myself ever being bulky or even looking like I might be bulky. I've been big for so long, and I've never really been in shape. I have some pictures of myself when I was thinner decades ago, but it's really hard for me to look in the mirror and imagine my current body changing and what that might look like.

There is something appealing to me about the idea of being big, as in substantial. Solid. So that people wouldn't mistake me for being fragile, weak, just some girl one can discount.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #37  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Well, I finally got to watch the video and I do think those girls were kinda more plump than I like.

What my ideal of the "perfect" body for myself:
Gina Carino http://fitgirls.hit.bg/gallery/gina_carino.html
I think she is still very sexy and yet has that toned body I wish I could have.

However, since I am so tall & I have the booty & boobs I think something along the lines of Brooke Hogan will look better - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2390/...93e72c8296.jpg
Old 06-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 290/283/150

Height: 5'10"

Well if that's toned, I don't mind that too much. I think anything beyond that is when it's more "toned" than I like. It's a fine line... I think if there is just enough muscle definition that you can be fit but your arms are still not having any shape yet, it's okay. But after that I don't really like it. To each their own though!
I think those two girls have good bodies though... but I can never picture myself looking that way, since I've been fat pretty much my whole life. I too am tall like you, but I have no idea what size my boobs or butt will be once I'm at goal.... so I can't even imagine what my body will look like.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #39  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

Interesting article, but I'm finding the discussion a wee bit hard to follow, as I do not follow celebrity culture. I looked up Hilary Swank "Million Dollar Baby" but I can't do that for every person mentioned.

Can you help me identify who is who?

In the bulky, Top row, left to right we have:
Hilary Swank, ???, Tina Turner.

Bulky: Bottom row, ???, Linda Hamilton.

I cannot identify any of these women at all.

Not Bulky:

Top Row: ????
Bottom Row: ????

Yeah, I know. I don't know what planet I live on, either.

ETA: Thanks for the link to Gina Carino. Her body is just about perfect, in my opinion. I'd like to look something like that (though my tummy won't ever be quite that fat free) and my girls will never be that size without surgery! Her shoulders naturally slope downwards like mine do (Hard to keep the bra straps up) so a little definition in the delts looks good. Odd how I can't really tell what her traps look like. Mine are naturally large, (as is the muscle that makes my knees look "wider". Yuck.)

Tremendously interesting article though.

Last edited by Alana in Canada; 06-17-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #40  
On my way to a size 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megwini View Post
I too am tall like you, but I have no idea what size my boobs or butt will be once I'm at goal.... so I can't even imagine what my body will look like.
I've always had a booty...even when I was skinny.

Now the boobs...well they aren't going anywhere. That was my Christmas/Birthday/Mother's Day present to myself last year. No matter how much my weight fluctuated...my boobs didn't change. They stayed the same size. So even though I'm over weight I decided to get them done. It made me feel more proportionate.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #41  
On my way to a size 10!

Alana:
Bulky top row = 1st one I'm not sure, 2nd = Hilary Swank 3rd = Tina Turner
Bottom row = Jessica Biel & Linda Hamilton
Old 06-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #42  
On my way to a size 10!

Not Bulky = Jessica Alba & idk???
bottom row = looks like Gabby from Desperate Housewives in the 1st two pics...not sure who the last person is.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #43  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

The first one of the bulky is also Hillary Swank. The last one of the non-bulky is one of those kittycat dolls I believe.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #44  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by megwini View Post
I too am tall like you, but I have no idea what size my boobs or butt will be once I'm at goal.... so I can't even imagine what my body will look like.
I know my boobs will pretty much disappear.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #45  
*Carrie*

S/C/G: 205/ticker/145

Height: 5'2

I personally think that a little tiny bit of chub is actually kind of cute.. My ideal weight that I'm trying to get to is around 150, and I know that I won't be the skinnyest thing around.. I just want to look a lot more toned, and have a smooth body, rather than this lumpy thing I have now..
Closed Thread