Hi lovely people, I am still kind of new to 3FC, so forgive me if this has already been done before.
One of the ways to help me keep myself on track is to think about all the pretty outfits I can shop for when I get rid of some of this weight. Iíve been playing around with this website called polyvore(dot)com which basically lets you flick through a LOT of pretty clothes and put together a collection of things you like, which you can save and share with people.
I was fooling around the other day and thought it might be fun for you guys too. Might even be something positive to print out and stick to the fridge to keep you motivated? Here are some things I would love to be able to wear:
1. Pretty, flowy lingerie.
2. Stay-up stockings.
3. Singlets without covering everything with a cardigan
4. High heels (just sometimes) without my legs looking like tree trunks.
5. Pants! Tight ones! Maybe even skinny jeans! I forget what it's like to wear pants, I haven't worn any in probably 9 years.
6. Shorts for summer - how lovely are these ones with the bow?
7. Shiny belts for my PANTS!
8. Super cute retro swimmers - I love this two-piece with the frills!
9. Short skirts without having to always wear tights underneath them
10. Fitted dresses.
11. Cardigans with all the buttons done up.
(I hope that image works for you!)
I keep my little print out by my desk so I can see it every day and keep things in the front of my mind.
What are you all dreaming of?