Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Smile Tools In Life

I finally learning to love my body what God made me. It took me years with doctors help, social workers ,hospital, mental treatment to balance my mindset. I am a slow learner. I am in my 40s, and working inside my body,mind and soul. I enjoy my daily walks to clear my thoughts and seeing people of all ethnic backgrounds. I have learned that people judge you and everyone dealing with life issues. I am grateful and blessed to wake up with my internal clock that Its a new day.

My life changed Oct 16, 2008 when my social worker put me in a boarding home...Freedom with 26 residents with real people, real emotions that they suffiering in life. I listen with my heart, thier struggles and efforts to maintain life. I have 2 roomates, which they are senior citzens and listen and talk openly.

God is helping me to control my emotions and balance and mantain my mind body and soul! I am losing in Gods way..He made me and I must respect my body and taking proper care. I am losing naturally, my clothes is loosen and am blessed to be alive. I was born to be a caregiver..I enjoy helping people that can't function in daily life.

Trust yourself and when life puts a damp...take a break and explore human nature!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Liliann! So good to see you posting! You are doing wonderfully well, and I wish you only the best. I'm so glad to hear that your new living situation is working so well. Congratulations on pounds lost. Keep taking those walks!

Trust in your faith--know that you are a blessed being.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #3  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm glad to see you again, too! Sounds like you are finding your way!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:51 AM   #4  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hi Liliann! It is so good to see you writing here again. You are doing remarkably well!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote