Hey guys I found this article and I thought it was pretty cool:
1) I will lose the “dieting mentality” and focus on eating for health and energy.
2) I will exercise in a pleasurable way / find fun ways to get more physical activity in my life.
3) I will eliminate feelings of guilt about eating food that I perceive as being unhealthy.
4) I will enjoy eating my food and I will especially take pleasure in the companionship that I have with meals.
5) I will practice the skill of eating slowly so that I will be able to connect with my feelings of fullness.
6) I will enjoy a wide variety of foods, with the knowledge that there are many ways to eat healthy. I will NOT be overly restrictive with my food intake.
7) My goal is to be the healthiest person, both mentally and physically that I can possibly be. I understand that in order to accomplish this goal I must get adequate rest, manage my stress, eat a healthy and adequate diet and exercise my body on a regular basis.
8) I want to be at a healthy weight for my body, NOT some predetermined weight that I would need to overly restrict my food and / or exercise excessively in order to acheive.
9) I will resist negative thinking concerning what is considered beautiful in the media. Instead, I will focus on the fact that I too am BEAUTIFUL.