I feeling like Iím starting to fail. Iím trying to keep my positive attitude but itís slipping.
1. I went to lift weights at lunchtime like I do 3x weekly. This is probably my favorite exercise because I feel so awesome afterwards. Well, I get there and find out that the whole rec area (I work at a university) is closed this week for cleaning. Ack! What am I going to do? Iím afraid that Iím going to seize up like the Tin Man! I will keep up with my cardio, but am seriously freaked. The last time I took a week off (over Christmas) it was a killer after I went back.
2. My DSís 14th birthday was on Saturday. On Friday night he had friends over and I had loaded up on junk food for them. And while I thought I could control myself and only have a littleóI was wrong. DSís celebration continued Saturday with a lunch out and DQ ice cream cake. I did better on Saturday. Lunch out was at an Asian stir-fry place where you get to build your own stir fry. I loaded up on veggies and only added chicken, an egg and no oil. Plus I only ate the chocolate part (my fav) of the ice cream cake.
3. And yesterday was Motherís Day. We went to a really nice buffet and I did overdo it but not too much. I did have a Slim-fast for supper because it is the perfect amount to fill me up but not too much.
4. Today is the annual employee appreciation breakfast and I skipped my breakfast at home so that I could enjoy some scrambled eggs, sausage (naughty I know) and a mini muffin. But we get there and it is a continentalónothing warm. I was seriously disappointed. I had some fruit, a donut hole and a mini cream cheese Danish.
5. I do count calories and sometimes it is hard when you are not cooking for yourself but I really try to be honest with myself. But life happens. Since last week, I am up 1 Ĺ lbs and it is the end of TOM. I think I am experiencing what DD and I have coined the PPSóPost Period Stupids, where you basically panic about everything and are seriously paranoid.
Thank you for listening to me whine!