I wanted to share my excitement :D

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Been kinda lethargic this past week; almost didn't work out yesterday, but i pushed through.
    Jumping on the scales before work last night, i closed my eyes, anticipating an increase.
    My mouth dropped as it read 214.. i'd lost 3 pounds in the past 4 days. Yay me.

I've lost 10-11lbs so far, and im happy.
    That 214 feels like it kicked me up the bum to keep going.
  • Congrats!!!
  • AWESOME!
  • congrats! =]
  • ty ty. i know its a small amount but im happy
  • Three lbs ain't small, baby, it's PROGRESS! Congrats. I'm glad it has lifted you up.
  • Thats so awesome!!!! Congrats on the 3 lbs lost so far! Thats incredibly liberating, and super great!
  • Congrats on the 3lbs!! Great job!
  • What do you mean 3 lbs isn't much! Go take a look at 3 lbs of ground beef and you'll see just much you've lost. Yeah for you!
  • And if it's what gets you re-motivated - then it's HUGE!! CONGRATS to you and you are doing great! I know the second half of the first 10 was HORRIBLE for me - really tough! Nothing's stopping you now :-)
  • way to go! just remember, all those small amounts eventually add up to one big one, so keep going. you'll be at goal before you know it.
  • Hello

That's nice to hear. Can you also give advise on how to stay fit especially now that I'm assigned in the graveyard shift. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.
  • Congrats! You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • Quote: Hello

That's nice to hear. Can you also give advise on how to stay fit especially now that I'm assigned in the graveyard shift. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Just make time for working out. Prepare healthy food for work, i take celery in my car for example. Get plenty of rest; there's always time, its just how you make time for it, if you want it, you can do it.
  • That is FANTASTIC!! Congrats!!