2nd day this week of going off plan..ugh :-(

• So today I had a huge psychology final exam, and studied alll day long..well that meant I was home..alone..doing nothing but looking at powerpoints. What did that mean?..food. Snacking..and you know what actually sabotaged my diet? powerade. Water wasnt cutting it today, and im so mad that I didnt even cheat off of something delicious..it was empty cals in a sports drink..ugh. im actually really craving like doritos or cereal or something..grr. oh well, im gonna be cleanin the house alot tomorrow and hopefully having a nice long workout session. Im actually not as upset as I was the first time..I know im going to mess up along this ride, its just how I REACT and how I fix the situation for next time. Tomorrow? water lol.
    sorry this may have been sorta pointless, I just needed to vent a little lol

oh, just thought id mention im on day 4 of jillian michaels 30 day shred, and MAN..I am so much stronger than I was 4 days ago, seriously. I dont breathe as cow-like anymore during it, and I can actually do it start to finish..yay :-p
  • Tomorrow is a new day! Hang in there!
  • Hey, congrats on the Jillian Michaels thing. That's something to definitely be proud of. I have it, um, bookmarked. LOL!! (Note to self: start on that!)

I know what you mean about sports drinks - but if water becomes really boring why not try some ice tea (the 0 calorie, non sweetened kind - Lipton used to make one like that) or there are waters that are flavored (my favorite, orange + mint) but not sweetened. Hey at least you recognized that it wasn't the best thing for ya and now you can get back on track