Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #1  
Love Thyself

S/C/G: 231/199/165

Height: 5'7"

Default Body Changes

I am just so excited. I have been kindof stalling and stuck at around the same weight for a couple weeks now and not sticking perfectly on plan

And even though the weight isn't going down really my body is seeing big changes. I have a collar bone! lol I can finally start to see it and you can really feel it. My shoulders are looking just perfect and beautiful. I can't believe what a huge change it is when I haven't even lost that much weight. I am starting to really see the muscle in my legs it is very exciting!

My body feels alien lol. I just keep running my hands over areas and are like wow this feels so different I can't believe it is me lol. Though it is also weird. Like even though my shoulders are like now perfect size my upper arms and back are still fat so they look so out of place lol. And I think it is weird for my DH I told him to feel my collar bone and he said it was weird I am like its supposed to be like that lol but he is so not used to me being like this yet.

It is great motivation. I feel so vain just checking myself out in the mirror all the time and can totally see the differences.

moonkissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:38 AM   #2  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

I can totally identify. I was able to see my collarbones a few months ago. I can feel my pubic bone now, it was once hidden under a layer of fat. I have issues with my feet (they become extremely dry, cracked, and scaly) - but I've noticed that they aren't as dry and ugly as they used to be. I don't know why that is, but I attribute it to the weight loss/change in diet.

Keep up the good work!
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #3  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

I can definitely relate as well. Regardless of the weight loss, I notice little changes in my body that really keep me saying WOW! I smiled when I read that sentence about your collar bone. I was just looking at mine this morning. Who'd thought we would be admiring our collar bones out of all things..eh?
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #4  
Little Sheep

S/C/G: ±165/±154/110

Height: 4'11"

I can totally relate! I rarely lose actual weight, but after a while I can see some major changes in my body (hence the "±" signs in my profile next to my weight, I don't weigh myself as there's absolutely no point in it. Last year in May I looked almost thin, and what did I weigh? Still 148 bloody pounds).

Now I can finally feel my hip bone, I can even see it when I'm lying on my side! YAY!

Last edited by Locket; 05-06-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Locket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Last night my husband was playing with my hip bones while I was cooking supper. I told then they were always there and he laughed at me. I really saw a lot of changes about six weeks into my weight loss. It was awesome. I also stalled on the actual scale loss for a week or so but saw a lot of changes. It has now been another six weeks and I still see changes but too me they are not as noticible.
Phyxius79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 253/Maintenance/140

Height: 5'8

About a month or so ago I was doing my leg lifts when I saw a curved lump, kind of high up on the outside of my thigh.

Uh oh. What the ... ? Do I have a tumor?

Quickly lifted up my other leg, ran a hand over it. Oh, okay. A twin set. I flexed it. A little muscle building on each leg!

Sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I= idiot. I have much more muscle even now, but at the time I just hadn't felt/noticed true muscle in years ...
WhitePicketFences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 307/lost 140+ lbs/125

You rock, girl!!!

It IS exciting!

Go! Go! Go!

~ tea
teawithsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote