At that time of day....

• ....where I really want something sweet!!! I'm going to try a sugar free hot chocolate....I hope it works!!!! Any other suggestions??? FYI....I'm following WW.

I should also mention that I am PMSing and it is even worse for me now, than normally during the month....
  • Fruit would be good too!
  • sugar free chocolate pudding packs, they're so good only 1 point and you can count it as dairy/milk
  • Light J-ello.
    The whole package is only 40 calories, and if you add a little light Cool Whip to that you are in for one delicious treat!
  • Quote: sugar free chocolate pudding packs, they're so good only 1 point and you can count it as dairy/milk
    Oooohhhhhhh good call!!
  • Freak out your craving - eat a dill pickle. I'm serious! I have managed to completely defuse sweet cravings by shocking my expectations.
  • That pickle idea is a good one. I'll have to try it.

But for my current craving I grabbed some fruit snacks...70 calories per serving.
  • Sometimes I'll make a cup of cappuccino with splenda and coffeemate at work when I'm craving something sweet. It takes so long to drink so I can enjoy it longer.
  • For really sweet, you may want to try Quaker Mini-Delights. I have only tried the Caramel Drizzle which is great, very sweet, but DD tells me that the Chocolate Drizzle is just as good. They are 90 calories a pack.

They are very good and very sweet. Maybe too sweet, I can't keep them all the time because I want to have 2 packs at a time. I am planning to have them as my treats on special occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are as good to me as candy, cake, or pie with less calories.
  • Have you ever tried a non food approach to get over cravings? I have found that tasks like vacuuming, cleaning toilets, laundry and dusting get my mind off food and ends up being productive. All those sweet treats with fake sugar and artificial flavors, artificial colors, MSG and other flavor enhancers are still just empty calories, just less of them. There is no nutritional value, and still junk food. In past failed diets, those guilt free goodies just paved the way for me to crave REAL sugar and ended up spelling disaster.