Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-25-2009, 04:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/170

Height: 5" 10'

Default Feeling that I can really do it this time!!!!!

So Im so focused on doing it this time it's unreal. I've got so much confidence in me losing the weight, I don't know what happened but something has definitely clicked inside my head.

I think this site has really helped make me believe I can do it. Reading all the amazing stories and seeing the transformations is so inspiring.

I even made my husband take some body shots of me, so I can add them to the amazing weightloss photos on here when I've lost mine. I let no one take a photo of me for about 3 years on pain of death! So that was a biggie.

I've got two small boys (3 and 1) and have no photo's of all of us together, just because of my weight. It makes me so upset, but it's all gonna change and this christmas I'm going to have loads of family photos with me and my kids and hubby. I can't wait!

Ive been big all of my life and although I have lost a bit of weight before for my wedding and holidays, it's never been permanent. As soon as the special event has passed the pounds have just piled back on.

I need to do this now for my family, Im a stay at home mum and just can't afford to be this weight anymore. There's to many things I need to get done, running around shopping, taking kids to nursery, going to the park. The weight is literally killing me!

So in the immortal words of Donna Summer, "This time I know it's for real".
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Another nice thing about writing things down is that you can always come back to this post and reabsorb your own enthusiasm.

Stay focussed Starbuck, you'll do just fine.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:57 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I am so excited for you!!!!! You CAN really do this. You really, really CAN. Losing weight and a large amount of it IS a doable thing. With great desire, commitment, determination and hard work (the most gratifying work you'll ever do!) it's possible.

When I myself started out this last time, I too knew that this time it was for real. All the other times, honestly - I just didn't have that feeling. I felt like, "Nah, who are we kidding; I can't do this". But then this last time, I knew for sure, for sure that I WAS going to do it. So, I just - did it. And you will too!!

I am greatly looking forward to hearing about your success as you travel on this incredible journey towards good health. It's just the absolute best!

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/170

Height: 5" 10'

Thanks for your support gals!

rockinrobin - It's great to hear that you even though I have soooo much weight to lose, it can be done.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote