3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   5 Lbs of BOLOGNA ~ GUARANTEED Magic Pill (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/169540-5-lbs-bologna-%7E-guaranteed-magic-pill.html)

EZMONEY 04-18-2009 10:31 PM

5 Lbs of BOLOGNA ~ GUARANTEED Magic Pill

Spring is here :flow1: Summer :sunny: is just around the corner. It is now time to put up :yes: or shut up :tape:

Time to put that :wizard: MAGIC PILL to work!

That's :nono: NO BALONEY!!

I will admit we have struggled with this 5 POUND GUARANTEED LOSS :wizard: MAGIC PILL...it has not been EZ :no:

Life has got in the way...it has been :crazy: KRAZY at times! For a lot of us it's a :club: HARD KNOCK LIFE....some of us have it way too EZ :beach:

Reflecting back on our past posts I see we have :cheers: drank too much....yours truly....we have :celebrate: partied too much...that, again, would be me...:hun: forgotten how to eat sensibly...me, again....:coach: failed to listen to all of Angie's coaching...me AGAIN!...:woops: exercised too little when time did permit for it...I see a pattern here....ME! ;)

Time to make a :running::running::running: for the :sunny: summer TEAM...

Time to lose those 5 extra we carried around through the :shocksn: winter...

Time to thaw :dance: the baloney/bologna out and get the grill :flame: fired up!

Time is :running: running out :yes: Time to join our team! Entry fee is half price today...making it 1/2 of FREE!

And who couldn't use a deal in this economy....right? :)

As they said in THE GODFATHER....

:yikes: "Leave the gun ....take the baloney" :yikes:

or was it....take the cannoli? ;)

Sweetcaroline 04-18-2009 11:21 PM

OK Gary, I'm convinced... You've gone smiley-mad :joker:

I'm definitely on board !!

iriswhispers 04-18-2009 11:22 PM

mmm.... cannoli....

I mean! sign me up!! =)

EZMONEY 04-18-2009 11:25 PM

Great to have you here SWEET-C and IRIS back...:hug:

dutchgirl 04-19-2009 03:10 AM

GARY

PUT ... DOWN ... THAT ... CANOLI!!!:nono:

Count me in - nothing like a bit of baloney to get ya goin!:D

blondebritbrat17 04-19-2009 09:07 AM

Count me in.. whew that's a lot of smileys...

I've joined a fitness boot camp that starts on the 27th this month at my job three times a week after the kiddos leave and it will go until May 22nd. So hopefully now that I've paid and have some fab co workers that I love doing it as well to keep me going I'll see some results. I'm also going to sign up for another one that is in the summer time when I am off. Yesterday I did at least 2 miles on the track/football field at the university where the Relay for Life walk was going on since I had signed up for a lap time and then plus pushed my mom around the track in her wheelchair when it was time to do the survivor walk. I didn't have a pedometer and nor did I keep count of how many times I walked around so all I know is I walked at least 2 miles yesterday since after the 3rd lap around I stopped counting. She had a bad morning so it was decided she'd stay in the wheelchair to preserve energy. But it all worked out. I am tired though!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

mrsaugie 04-19-2009 10:17 AM

i will try it even though i cannot stand bologna. uck! but since it is for the good of the team i will give it a go.

any way i know i will be up this week. i am change WI from sat to Mon. because i always struggle over the weekends and hopefully this way i will be more conscience of what i am doing. aka the boredom eating.

EDIT: on second thought if i do not like bologna maybe this will be a good thing for me after all.

mtiger 04-19-2009 01:53 PM

Hey, is that lowfat bologna??? How about a little turkey??

Gary- The pll worked for me. I lost 10 pounds since the first of the year. Maybe this one will be more potent and I can lose 15 pounds.

Brit- So glad to hear you got your mom out for a lap at the walk. Enjoy the bootcamp. Give it your all.

I am up this weekend- mid-cycle gain time. My DD has affectionately named it my WTH time. I just keep eating right and working out daily. It all works out eventually.

iriswhispers 04-19-2009 06:28 PM

Mindy, congrats on 10 lbs! =)

Mrs.Augie, I don't much care for bologna, either - but I agree that it may be a good thing for weight loss!

Brit, that bootcamp w/ people from work sounds great. My friend from work took me w/ her to a fitness class at her gym as a guest, and it really was great to have a workout buddy. Also it was fun to try something new - it was a zumba class!

Gary, I guess both cannolis AND bologna are on the no-no list. I can deal with that, but what about wine and beer??:hat: My birthday is coming up!

EZMONEY 04-19-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcaroline (Post 2704156)
OK Gary, I'm convinced... You've gone smiley-mad :joker:

How can you say that? :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchgirl (Post 2704244)
GARY

PUT ... DOWN ... THAT ... CANOLI!!!:nono:

You're scaring me :yikes:

Count me in - nothing like a bit of baloney to get ya goin!:D

Gets me "goin'" to the bathroom!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondebritbrat17 (Post 2704358)
Count me in.. whew that's a lot of smileys...

How can YOU say that? :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Great job at the track :tantrum: BRAT :tantrum: I bet your mom was happy to be "pushed" around ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsaugie (Post 2704418)

EDIT: on second thought if i do not like bologna maybe this will be a good thing for me after all.

I guarantee you will all be "full of it" before we are done here ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtiger (Post 2704637)
Hey, is that lowfat bologna??? How about a little turkey??

Who died and made you :drill: CAPTAIN?

Gary- The pll worked for me. I lost 10 pounds since the first of the year. Maybe this one will be more potent and I can lose 15 pounds.

I NOW make you :drill: CAPTAIN! :drill:....great job :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iriswhispers (Post 2704890)
Gary, I guess both cannolis AND bologna are on the no-no list. I can deal with that, but what about wine and beer??:hat: My birthday is coming up!

Are you kidding me IRIS? If I took wine and beer off of our "can have" list...there would be no need for a 5 Pound Magic Pill...we just can't have that now can we? :no:

mrsaugie 04-20-2009 08:31 AM

well as i feared i was up this week. i am up to 179.6 :( but i know what i did and what i HAVE to do to get it down. so now time to start a new week.

dutchgirl 04-20-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iriswhispers (Post 2704890)
Mindy, congrats on 10 lbs! =)

Also it was fun to try something new - it was a zumba class!

Iris, is zumba any good? they are infomercialling us to death with it here in the Netherlands and It has made me a bit curious.

iriswhispers 04-20-2009 02:07 PM

Dutchgirl, I really enjoyed the zumba class! It's like aerobics but you shake it a lot!

The only problem was that I 'd just come from a conference where I loaded up on munchies for "dinner" and that did not sit well when i started jumping around!

dutchgirl 04-20-2009 02:28 PM

oh I know that feeling:p:lol:
sounds like zumba would make my excess baggage jiggle - maybe it would jiggle away for good! I may just have to give it a try.

mtiger 04-20-2009 06:12 PM

Everybody is doing Zumba. I want to do Zumba. Did I just say that out loud??? Since when do I "WANT" to try a new exercise??? What has happened to me??

Gary- Captain I am not. Vigilant supporter I can handle. However, you won't catch me drinking beer and eating Cannoli's on the weekend. :^: That's okay. Better you than me.

Hey guys. Just for your info, I posted in the Mini goals thread, with pics. Check it out. I was nervous about doing it. I still have a long way to go.