A Brighter Day

• Today is a brighter day. Not the brightest day, but better than yesterday. Today is my first day (again) transitioning to a better lifestyle. I know that I have had many first, but I am hoping that this is the last of all the firsts.

I did okay food wise, not the greatest choices but I will cap at 2000 calories, with a snack tonight (mmmm I have a banana waiting for me, apparently they might help you sleep cuz they contain tryptophan). Tomorrow will be a better day, I am sure of it.

I guess thats whats its all about. Taking this journey one day at a time, and tryting to make each one brighter than the next. So I have transformed my fridge and pantry, making it more healthy choice friendly.

Next goal, maintain better eating habits and start an exercise routine.

I know I can do this.

I would love a buddy though, anyone out there to help me keep accountable for my choices? I would do the same for you. I could definately use the extra support.
  • I would love to be your buddy. Were about the same 5'5. I'm 253.6 and want to be around 160
  • You're right, each day is about making things brighter. Take it one day at a time or one hour at a time, whatever works for you. We're all here, on this site, to be accountable to each other and be called on our BS when necessary. I find that to be very encouraging when I am down or not doing what I know I should be. You can do this and you will succeed because you have the right attitude and commitment to succeed. Good luck! If you need me, I'm here for ya!
  • Thanks ladies for the encouragement, I definately needed it yesterday. Today was so much of a better day.

Day 2 was a total success.
  • Tavinni-- Feel free to buzz me if you feel like it!!

Glad to hear things are going great for you! Enjoy the weekend!

~ tea
  • You are taking the right first steps! Now keep going!