New here and ready to get to my goal

• hi everyone,
    Im glad I found somthing that can help keep me motivated, and to talk to others. I am 26 years old and just had my 3rd child almost 8 months ago. I got to the highest I ever weighed which was 278. I am curently at 224. Im in a 16- almost 14. Ive just been watching what i eat and exercise. My short term goal is to be 199 by june first and I know with your help here I can do that with no problem. Normally I cheat on weekends but last week I did not cheat at all. Tonite i had planned to have a little steak and a bake potato made with ff butter and sour cream. I was full half way thru. And i stopped eating I didnt keep eating like I had done in the past. I am very proud of myself thats a big step for me. Im going to go for a walk after dinner to burn that off lol. Well I hope to get to know some of you and hope we can motivate each other.
  • Welcome,

It sounds like you are doing great, congratulations on the 50 pound loss! I look forward to your posts.
  • Welcome and great job on the weight loss so far!
  • i am new here too and found huge help among these people its a neat place.
  • Welcome! I think you're off to a wonderful start! Good work!

Just keep doing what you're doing. Being able to stop eating when you're full is a blessing! And the walking? Great!

Stick with us Gonnabe ... we're here for you.
  • GonnaBe, you are going to succeed! I am so proud of you for recognizing that you were full! That is an accomplishment that I struggle with. WTG!