Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #61  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

I share many of these desires

I think.. I am going to FLIRT And embrace my sexual nature. To step in-line with who I truly am inside.

Last edited by beautifulone; 03-30-2009 at 11:21 PM.
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #62  
Working what I got!

S/C/G: 330/309/190

Height: 6'2

Actually enjoy the beach.
jboogie773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:51 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 175/175/155

Height: 5'5"

Stop faking like I'm cold and take my trusty sweater off that's hiding my muffintop
bikini bod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 145/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
OMG! You're kidding right? With your size and everything, people in Singapore won't laugh at that "big american"! You're like the rest of us (or rather, the normal sized version of the Singaporean)
I'm probably over-anxious because my Singaporean mother is about 20 pounds lighter than me and has always urged me to lose weight and prove that I inherited her "Chinese bones." And then I see the Asian television starlets at some 100 pounds and think that's the standard--but I guess that's kinda stupid huh? I mean, thinking all Japanese women look like Yukie Nakama is like thinking all American women look like Megan Fox
tkm256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:00 AM   #65  
the skies way bigger.

S/C/G: 66/61/50

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I mean, thinking all Japanese women look like Yukie Nakama is like thinking all American women look like Megan Fox
*nods* Totally.
lixximajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:56 PM   #66  

Height: 5'6"

I am going to go on a shopping spree! I want to buy form fitting clothes (nice clothes) not sloppy t shirts that I were now to hide my muffin top. (as if it hides it anyway!!!)

I am also going to enjoy the beach, pool and water park. I go now but I don't enjoy it because I know I look so horrible.

Get in those go carts, amusement park rides. The seatbelts are very snug right now and I am afraid to get in one too tight that won't fight and I'll have to get an extender...

Go horseback riding

hopefully walk (live) without pain from all the extra weight.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #67  
Time to take control

S/C/G: 230/212/150

Height: 5"7

There are the obvious...
- Wear a bathing suit...in public (beach, waterpark)
- Wear shorts/skirts...show cellulite free legs
- Wear cute clothes to the gym versus the oversided tshirt that still doesnt cover my giggle and that I'm constantly fighting with!
- Shopping spree! I want to be hot, not frompy! I want to look classy and sofisticated at work but also flip it to a sleek and stylish everyday look...one that turns heads...one that exudes confidence...one that non-verbally screams how good I feel

I cant wait to...
- Do a sexy, edgy photoshoot with my boyfriend...something very urban (alley, train tracks, night time, etc) and I want to rock the hottest outfit. I want our pics to look like they came from a magazine!
- Go up this one particular mountain in AZ without getting completely winded. Actually...to run up it the mountain and beat my boyfriend to the top and say "Haha sucka...why are you still at the bottom!" I'm not competitive or anything
- Start dancing again and feel good about looking at myself in the mirror. I'd love to take Bellydancing classes and not fear my belly rolling when its not supposed to!

I have tons of things that I cant wait to do!!! Typing that actually made me feel very empowered and encouraged!
MissNovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 191/see ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

Wow great topic!!

I want to:
Wear a Bikini for the FIRST TIME EVER
Get out more
try on those clothes that I'd never be able to fit into
I could go on and on .....
Looking4Change is offline   Reply With Quote