0.9lbs from entering 170s!

• Some weeks, I lose very little or stall. Other times, I lose my desired 2 lbs.

Today, I lost another 2 lbs!

Although I knew there was a pretty good chance I wasn't going to go under 180 this week, it's still thrilling to see I'm getting there after varying the length of time on my exercise routine & eating this past week.

It was great to see a 2 lb weight loss after a couple of grueling workout sessions!!!

170s-- here I come! (Hopefully soon!! )

~ tea
  • tea,

Congrats! You will be in the 170's soon. You are an inspiration to those of us still trying to get below 200!
  • You are doing so well. Wow!!! Congrats!
  • oh my gosh! congrats! you are almost there!!!! I'm so jealous! We started out at the same weight.. I cant wait until I'm in the 170's! that day will be so amazing!

congrats again your doing fabulous
  • Quote: Some weeks, I lose very little or stall. Other times, I lose my desired 2 lbs. Today, I lost another 2 lbs!
    ~ tea
    WAY TO GO TEA! WOW! You are doing it! You are almost there!

I know what you mean about losing little and stalling, this week I only lost .6 lbs but and while I was bummed when I got weighed because I worked hard all week I guess I am OK with it at least I lost a little and is better than gaining eh?

Keep going you are an inspiration!
  • Way to go Tea! One good trip to the bathroom could get you there...lol.
    Heres to hoping this weeks weigh-in will be the week...You have done so well. I know the past few months have been **** for you, yet you still prevail and never cease to amaze me. You are a true inspiration.
  • Good luck and congratulations!
  • Congrats & goodluck!! That is awesome